Ryan Tannehill | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

I see fine, after watching the same crap for 7 seasons now it's etched on the inside of my eyeballs. The problem is, even if Tannehill plays well this week, it's matter of time before he returns to what we know he is.
Dude you see it, I see it, OJ McDuffie sees it, and countless others see it. The only ones who don’t remain in denial that “if everything else is ideal then RT can get us points.”

RT is the human albatross around the neck of every head coach he has or will play for. Gase thinking he is a QB whisperer remains in denial at least publicly.

The team can’t score or produce consistently in an NFL designed to allow offenses to score. It’s ludicrous we are still debating this.

RT will tease us a few times before it’s said and done but the body of work will not be denied.

Did the game fall apart in the first 3/4 of the game or the last quarter of it?
Travis even you can see that the first three quarters (and for the past seven years) that the RT led offenses never consistently produce points.

Hello... anyone there ?

LOL, looking back on the first few pages of this thread, so many folks not around anymore. Respect to all those that were supporters but have hung around, whether they still support him or not.

Hang around for what? Has anything new happened?

How long are the Tannehomers going to wait to see RT become a consistant Top 10 ranked QB? Do they think he should be here the next 10 years to see if he can? He's had more than enough time. He's not going to get any better than he is. Time to move on

Final quarter, why? 3/4 with great protection and tannehill led us to hope many points?
Just making sure we are on the same page. when the line fell apart, so did the offense we could run. as limited as it was. which in turn led to hella pressure.. AnO pointed the protection was exactly perfect the first half of the game either.

If RT was playing this shitty with everything optimal around him - ie- intact OL, Parker being active, and Gesicki giving us more out there, then I'd yeah I'd be all pitchforks too.

But its like some people dont see the direct correlation. RT has played bad at time this season, for sure. But I know he's capable of better also

Just making sure we are on the same page. when the line fell apart, so did the offense we could run. as limited as it was. which in turn led to hella pressure.. AnO pointed the protection was exactly perfect the first half of the game either.

If RT was playing this ****ty with everything optimal around him - ie- intact OL, Parker being active, and Gesicki giving us more out there, then I'd yeah I'd be all pitchforks too.

But its like some people dont see the direct correlation. RT has played bad at time this season, for sure. But I know he's capable of better also
I agree that he's capable of better. And I'm not out with the pitchforks as such. But I do think it's time they draft his replacement. I don't think he's as good as some people on here, even with everything perfect. I mean, his protection was pretty good for most of the game. Perfect? No. Was he sacked and hurried? Yes. But so are most qbs in the league every week. I don't think we'll ever be perfect, so we need to strive for a QB who will do better.

How long are the Tannehomers going to wait to see RT become a consistant Top 10 ranked QB? Do they think he should be here the next 10 years to see if he can? He's had more than enough time. He's not going to get any better than he is. Time to move on

He will never be a top 10 QB. People can cerry pick all the stats they want. The fact is that the NFL is a very pass friendly league yet Tanny fans get excised when he puts up 200 yards and 2 TDs. That’s nothing to be excised about.

I recall at least 1 like that in the Pats game also

Also I think there was another pass to Grant (vs Cinci) that could've been a pick. Qb and receiver werent on the same page on that play
I really have to question the general framework of this offense. I maintain that it is too complex. The only ones seemingly confused out there are our own players. It looks like they're playing slower because of too much thinking, can't get separation etc. It's bad if the defense seems to know what you're running better than your own players do.

Until we actually have a decent option to replace him with, not throwing half the team's cap at Cousins or Bradford. Bridgewater was the only option this year I would even consider, and I doubt he wanted to come here without any chance of starting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very low on Tannehill right now, but I do consider it possible he could become great with a proper team. I certainly see the odds of that being a lot lower than I thought at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn't say they are zero.

The real travesty is that despite spending nothing on the QB position since Tannehill has been here, the FO STILL hasn't managed to build up a good team around him. What happens when we find that next "savior" for QB and bring him in, and then our oline proceeds to kill him and we ruin yet another shot at turning things around? This is why this franchise pisses me off, because they don't set themselves up for success.

Until we actually have a decent option to replace him with, not throwing half the team's cap at Cousins or Bradford. Bridgewater was the only option this year I would even consider, and I doubt he wanted to come here without any chance of starting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very low on Tannehill right now, but I do consider it possible he could become great with a proper team. I certainly see the odds of that being a lot lower than I thought at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn't say they are zero.

The real travesty is that despite spending nothing on the QB position since Tannehill has been here, the FO STILL hasn't managed to build up a good team around him. What happens when we find that next "savior" for QB and bring him in, and then our oline proceeds to kill him and we ruin yet another shot at turning things around? This is why this franchise pisses me off, because they don't set themselves up for success.

What if that savior can evade the pressure, move out of the pocket and extend the play? Suddenly that oline is not looking very trashy right? A good or great qb can make **** happen when everything around them is crumbling.

What if that savior can evade the pressure, move out of the pocket and extend the play? Suddenly that oline is not looking very trashy right? A good or great qb can make **** happen when everything around them is crumbling.

Sounds like Russell Wilson yet the Seahawks have lost 3 games and are 17th in points per game, 27th in total yards and pass yards. Whether it's Tannehill or another guy we need to start getting something serviceable from the offensive line. Our lines had no talent outside of Vernon Carey under Hudson Houck yet as a unit he produced better than anything we've seen the last ten years.

Back
Top Bottom