Ryan Tannehill | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Substitute Tannehill for Drake and AB for RB and tell me it is any different. Please.......
I'm not sure who AB & RB are.

The difference is obvious. Drake hasn't played many games. And he's under performing, definitely. Gore is making positive runs with the ball behind the same line. Drake needs to up his game. I think that is being clearly reflected by the fact that Gore is getting more carries than Drake in recent weeks.

Tannehill - they've put no succession plan in place, on a QB who even when everything is perfect leads the offence to around 20 points average. And he's currently not just under performing, but he's making absolutely horrible decisions. That's what is the most worrying thing here.

This is a thread about Tannehill and people have valid concerns. Coming in with childish comments like "oooh they should cut Drake because he sucks behind that OL too" adds nothing.

oooh they should cut Drake because he sucks behind that OL too" adds nothing.

AB should have been QB. BTW, when needed most, Gore has sucked too.

It only adds nothing because you don't get the point. I'm sure there are many who do........

AB should have been QB. BTW, when needed most, Gore has sucked too.

It only adds nothing because you don't get the point. I'm sure there are many who do........
I get your point. Your point is that you think Tannehill is great when he gets good protection, and that people are quick to throw him under the bus when he under performs.

You can make your point more eloquently and less childishly than that.

I think you're blinded by a pure love for him, genuinely, and you can't see flaws. He has been absolutely dreadful the last 2 weeks. I mean, poo the bed dreadful. And he had protection for 3/4 of the game, should have had the game out of sight, but failed, once again to score points. And even when the game went bad the other day with regards the OL, it wasn't the pressure that did it, it was dismal decision making. Even before things went bad - look at the stupid pick 6 that was dropped that he threw.

It is completely and utterly valid to question our starting QB in his 7th year in the league, whether you like it or not.

Substitute Tannehill for Drake and QB for RB and tell me it is any different. Please.......

You sound ridiculous! JUST STOP you guys have been dead wrong about Tannehill from the start and tried to make anyone who dare question him feel like idiots. Now you’re resorting to childish posts that don’t even make any sense. Get with reality and start looking at the draft for QBs!

Are you gonna follow Tannehill to his next team if he can even find one? Cuz you seem like more of a fan of him than the Dolphins

Last edited:
I get your point. Your point is that you think Tannehill is great when he gets good protection, and that people are quick to throw him under the bus when he under performs.

You can make your point more eloquently and less childishly than that.

I think you're blinded by a pure love for him, genuinely, and you can't see flaws. He has been absolutely dreadful the last 2 weeks. I mean, poo the bed dreadful. And he had protection for 3/4 of the game, should have had the game out of sight, but failed, once again to score points. And even when the game went bad the other day with regards the OL, it wasn't the pressure that did it, it was dismal decision making. Even before things went bad - look at the stupid pick 6 that was dropped that he threw.

It is completely and utterly valid to question our starting QB in his 7th year in the league, whether you like it or not.

If you say so..... perhaps it is also perfectly valid to question the play of the OL and all we're really talking about is which is more to blame......

You sound ridiculous! JUST STOP you guys have been dead wrong about Tannehill from the start and tried to make anyone who dare question him feel like idiots. Now you’re resorting to childish posts that don’t even make any sense. Get with reality and start looking at the draft for QBs!

Makes perfect sense.

Someone mentioned CKs take on possible Tannehill injury. Has his Twitter thread been posted already?

I have a lot of time for the Knowledge CK obviously has, but I will take this with a pinch of salt, hardly likely to be the person that this information is leaked to. I listened to their pod cast the other day, and he was trying to claim that the D had a bad game because they gave up 3 points, 7 points and 3 points to the extremely potent Cincy O !! I'm beginning to wonder if my faith in his knowledge is misplaced, I have a few other examples stored in my memory banks.

Back
Top Bottom