Ryan Tannehill | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Lol 53 pages and counting. It’s about time for Tannehill to have one of his above average games to trick everyone like he usually does a few times a year.

No, but when he succeeds, I'm going to jam it down your throat every single day.

Lol PLEASE BE MY GUEST. I’ll be waiting for that. I wish Tannehill would prove me but we both know in the long run he won’t. You would probably be happy with 7-9 though if it meant keeping Tannehill for another 7 years. And to be honest everyone is going easy on you right now you should make a “Thank You For going easy me” thread

Lol PLEASE BE MY GUEST. I’ll be waiting for that. I wish Tannehill would prove me but we both know in the long run he won’t. You would probably be happy with 7-9 though if it meant keeping Tannehill for another 7 years. And to be honest everyone is going easy on you right now you should make a “Thank You For going easy me” thread

Don't say I didn't warn you. Whether it is with Miami or another team, I will beat you over the head with it.

Someone mentioned CKs take on possible Tannehill injury. Has his Twitter thread been posted already?

I can field this one.

Ryan Tannehill had his #1 WR amputated during the off-season and is lost without him.

Is Drake done too or are you making excuses for him? 0.6 YPC against the Raiders and 1.0 against the Pats. He is averaging 50 yards per game. 1 rushing TD in 5 games. He sucks too? Right?
Just stop inferring. It’s weak.

When Drake is largely ineffective for seven years we can talk.

If you say so..... perhaps it is also perfectly valid to question the play of the OL and all we're really talking about is which is more to blame......
Yes, the OL play clearly sucks. But this is the tannehill thread.

And even behind a perfect OL, is he really that good?

You sound ridiculous! JUST STOP you guys have been dead wrong about Tannehill from the start and tried to make anyone who dare question him feel like idiots. Now you’re resorting to childish posts that don’t even make any sense. Get with reality and start looking at the draft for QBs!

Are you gonna follow Tannehill to his next team if he can even find one? Cuz you seem like more of a fan of him than the Dolphins

It's sad, really. He doesn't realize how childish his posts sound. I swear that guy reminds me of nyjunc.

Back
Top Bottom