Ryan Tannehill | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Anytime you want to debate football, let me know.

What makes you think I want to engage in any type of debate with you? I know what your views are on a few subjects. I've seen all I need to know. You respond to my posts and I hardly ever respond to you. Go "debate" with someone else. Your value to me on this forum is to provide comedy.

What makes you think I want to engage in any type of debate with you? I know what your views are on a few subjects. I've seen all I need to know. You respond to my posts and I hardly ever respond to you. Take a hike.
Yeah, you take the passive aggressive approach, just like everyone without an argument to make.

Yes, the OL play clearly sucks. But this is the tannehill thread.

And even behind a perfect OL, is he really that good?

Look at Dak's production when he had the best OL in the NFL compared to the garbage he is right now, Tanny is much better than Dak so an improved OL will definitely improve his play especially since he has issues eluding rushers in the pocket, and Tanny might have the best deep ball in the NFL so an improved OL will help us utilize it. I'm not endorsing Tannehill I'm just saying how we can help Tanny with his limitations in the pocket.

Look at Dak's production when he had the best OL in the NFL compared to the garbage he is right now, Tanny is much better than Dak so an improved OL will definitely improve his play especially since he has issues eluding rushers in the pocket, and Tanny might have the best deep ball in the NFL so an improved OL will help us utilize it. I'm not endorsing Tannehill I'm just saying how we can help Tanny with his limitations in the pocket.
Oh I agree we can help him. But I still think we need to try and upgrade him.

He was OK. He managed games well. What's the most tds he's ever thrown in a game? Genuinely asking as I don't know, but I feel like 3 is his best.
He had a QB rating over 100 and a 14-2 record over a 16 game stretch with decent OL play. WTF are people looking for?

Dude I’m done debating you on this - for good. The world sees it. But you don’t. I can’t help you. Now go piss down your leg someplace else.
Just trying to help you understand that 2102,2013, 2014,2015, 2016, and part of 2018 is just over 5 seasons.

Buh bye.

Yeah, you take the passive aggressive approach, just like everyone without an argument to make.

I didn't give you anything to latch on to, so now I'm passive aggressive after telling you directly what I will and won't do. Might want to consult a dictionary? Thanks for the entertainment though. Your posts serve the same purpose as a court jester, as it does for many others here.

He had a QB rating over 100 and a 14-2 record over a 16 game stretch with decent OL play. WTF are people looking for?
He was average the first three games of this season and had a rating over 100 also. Lot of dump off completions which padded the stats. There's a reason all the beat writers are jumping off the tannehill train.

Back
Top Bottom