Ryan to Rebuilding Clubs: How Convenient | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan to Rebuilding Clubs: How Convenient

I'm very curious to see how Sanchez performs come Monday night. Word is still out on the guy, but with all this mortgaging the future stuff, doesn't really matter if the guy is good.

Frankly that's all that concerns me. That and Paul P's ability to make every Qb with talent look All Pro.

He was complimenting BP. (yes the point was he couldn't just compliment him, without turning it around and tooting his own horn)

That is why I wrote "so far"
I did take note of how you were carefully wording it...nice work, touche'

I don't know I think a guy who spends his days creating photoshopped pictures of the jets is a little funnier/more disturbing.

Dude, you have over freakin 11,000 posts on a DOLPHIN message board. Obsess much???
Plus, I am sure you post a lot over on a Jets message board as well. Wow, thats a lot of time spent on the internet.:type:

If the jests have a problem it's with their GM not with Ryan.

Ryan jr is a trash talker just like his dad. I don't mind that. I think what they did with Farve last year was truly idi0tic.

It is strange how they are saying that Braylon will play on Monday night. I guess they are trying to psych out our D. Edwards hates the Dolphins, along with Labron and having to pick up his room in the morning...:chuckle:

Dude, you have over freakin 11,000 posts on a DOLPHIN message board. Obsess much???
Plus, I am sure you post a lot over on a Jets message board as well. Wow, thats a lot of time spent on the internet.:type:

My computer is up all day and I'm constantly on it. I'm talented enough that I can post all day and still get my job done. There are days I am travelling and cannot get in front of a computer but most days I am.

It has nothing to do w/ obsession. I am a regular on the board b/c I enjoy the back and fortg w/ many of the posters here. Stick around and maybe we'll get to know you.

He will help even if it is just as a decoy b/c D's will have to now worry about Cotch, Edwards and Keller which will help open up the ground game.

It's not your WR core that is keeping 8 in the box against your "offense". It's the lack of a QB to throw to your WR's is why D's play the run and forget about the pass threat. I do believe defensive coaches are seeing the same "offense" that you, I, and the rest of the world is seeing and that is a QB who is garbage and inexperienced. I don't care what garbage he is throwing to in green, your offense will still SUCK!!

Your defense has been good so far but I for one am not worried about playing such a 1 demensional team. F-CK the Jests, F-CK NY, F-CK their sorry A** fans who call themselves NY'ers but are quick to leave and come to FL. On Monday night that coward of a coach you have will be flying his a** right back to GIANTS stadium on a losing streak and I'll be the first one with my foot in some loser jests fans a** as he's crying out of OUR stadium!!

I think Edwards was a great pickup for the jets. adding that kind of talent for a 3rd and 5th is pretty smart.

I hope he doesn't do well but I'm sure he will, I would love to have a Edwards type 26 year old WR on the fins. I'm pretty sure he wont blow up this week but he will have better stats after week 17 then any FINS wide out and might be the Number 1 on the jets by then.

I just hope the WR isn't the difference in the jets beating the fins this week or next time we meet.

and there is no way to be sure if he stays with the jets after the season but I'm pretty sure if he gets the rock enough it will be an easy re-sign.

Why do you guys argue anyway? Every single Jets fan will love the move to get Edwards while most Dolphins fans will hate on it just b/c it's the Jets.

None of you guys will get anywhere from mouthing off.

My computer is up all day and I'm constantly on it. I'm talented enough that I can post all day and still get my job done. There are days I am travelling and cannot get in front of a computer but most days I am.

It has nothing to do w/ obsession. I am a regular on the board b/c I enjoy the back and fortg w/ many of the posters here. Stick around and maybe we'll get to know you.

Half your posts are probably you explaining to all the newbies what exactly you're here for :chuckle:

It's been pretty obvious for sometime that there was some traveling involved in your "job"

istockphoto_1501959_the_short_short_bus-1.jpg

He's not saying that teams need to mortgage their futures he's just not using any rebuilding excuses. he walked in here expecting to win right away and so far he's been right.
Ok, I can understand that he doesn't believe in the rebuilding talk anymore. That I understand, however it has been long proven that building teams through the draft is the best formula for building a championship team.

Trading for Edwards is a prime example why trading future picks can hurt the long term look on your franchise. Doesn't mean that it is guaranteed to turn out to be a bad move, but you did just give up a 3rd and 5th round pick(plus a couple of scrub players) for a receiver who lets be honest drops WAY to many passes. In fact, he led the league in dropped passes during the 2008 season. As a defense playing against him, I love that about him. Apparently that 3rd round pick has a chance to become a 2nd round pick. Of course, that probably only happens if he drops less then 50% of the throws to him(no guarantee that will happen ;) ).

So the Jets got an above average receiver who is likely never going to be elite. We can all agree on that. Is he worth surrendering two draft picks? Eh, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

Lets look at the Jets 2010 draft. The Jets have already traded away three 2010 draft picks. They will lose either a 2nd, 3rd or 4th rounder to Philly depending on how Shepperd does this year. They will lose a 2nd or 3rd rounder to Cleveland for Edwards. If the pick for Shepperd and Edwards ends up being the same, one of those picks will then have to come from the 2011 draft. 5th rounder is gone to Cleveland. Plus, the Jets gave back, that is right gave BACK a 7th round pick to Green Bay that got in the Favre trade.

Like I said earlier, this improves the Jets in the present, will probably hurt them in the long haul.

Let's not forget Edwards did burn us for 3 TD's some two years ago.

he may have just looked at the 2 games edwards played vs the dolphins and figured hell he has 11 catches 157 yards and 3 TDs. beating up on division teams helps coaches keep jobs in bad years.

5.5 catches 78.5 yards and 1.5 TD. I for one dont want to play him twice a year for the next 5-10 years.

I don't see how giving up a 3rd & 5th is mortgaging their future, we have people here wanting to give a 1st and 3rd for some WR's.

I like that they are taking a chance to help themselves and their young QB. I just think B.Edwards is a real risk himself and our FO isn't dumb enough to take chances on a guy like that. If he gets suspended for his fight it makes this move even worse, but Ryan cares more about the opportunity to win then having a small amount of respect, this is even more obvious with his media based fights with opposing players.

Edwards drops have to concern them, maybe their 5-10 yard offense will make a difference for him. Usually droppsies are a case of vision problems or serious lack of concentration. The other major draw back is that BE wants to a star/hollywood type celeb and NY allows him to be even more distracted then Cleveland.

I'm glad we passed, the negative out weighs the positive by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom