Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
The more I think about that K.C. game, the more upset I'm becoming. Can anyone justify losing to a team that flew into your city 6 hrs before game
time, with no chance to have even 1 walkthrough on your team's field, no
sleep and totally embarass the home team like that? Saban really should be embarrassed. He is probably the highest paid headcoach in football with by far the largest coaching staff. And this is the performance us fans are getting?

phinking said:
The more I think about that K.C. game, the more upset I'm becoming. Can anyone justify losing to a team that flew into your city 6 hrs before game
sleep and totally embarass the home team like that? Saban really should be embarrassed. He is probably the highest paid headcoach in football with by far the largest coaching staff. And this is the performance us fans are getting?
Uh....the Chiefs were better. Nothing to be ashamed of at all

Should every HC that enters the NFL win every single game?? I think Saban is doing a great job. If you like you can root for a team with a real HC...ya know since your team doesn't have one, or you coul just be patient and let Saban put all the peices on the field. I don't know about you, but I'll just be patient.

LtDan said:
Uh....the Chiefs were better. Nothing to be ashamed of at all
Okay, the Chiefs are better. But THAT MUCH better? I promise you there aren't that many teams in the league K.C. could have done that against
especially on the road. So if they are that much better than us then Dave Wannstedt and Rick Speilman have totally distroyed this franchise and no amount of Nick Sabans will ever get it back to the top in yours or my lifetime.

Bro, the team definitely could of played better. Nick has been on the job for several months now, and he is trying to correct 5 years at least of errors. Give him some space. You could see in the press conference the pain in his face. Things will get better. One thing that I like that some members of the family might not like, is that he is looking at the roster every week to see what he can possible do to make it better. Under the old regime you were safe the whole year regardless of how you played. I am still wondering what was really behind the Evans release myself, but Nick knows better then I do.

We had opportunities for TDS and came up with FG's, I know that doesn't make up the spread because we lost by 10, but the momentum and outcome sure would have changed. It would have been at least tied at halftime and Ronnies run would have put us up 7. We had opportunities and just didn't capitalize. We also lost some key players on the defensive side of the ball that didn't help either. The Chiefs done a fine job of preparing and then the injuries sustained didn't help one bit.

i dunno if he should be ashamed or not but one thing that stands out to me is, there is talk about sabans good game speech to pump up the players and get them ready for the game the last 3 games, we allowed opening TD drives against buffalo, tampa and KC whats up with that

feelthepain said:
Should every HC that enters the NFL win every single game?? I think Saban is doing a great job. If you like you can root for a team with a real HC...ya know since your team doesn't have one, or you coul just be patient and let Saban put all the peices on the field. I don't know about you, but I'll just be patient.

Me too, patience. We also lost to a good Tampa team, and beat the Broncos and Panthers who looked very good at the time. The only ones that really eat me are the Jets and Bills losses.
Sombody mentioned that we got only 4 penalties last game. There's some improvement. Think Wanny would have got that under control?

I think they are ashamed...Hopefully that will push them to be better.

the chiefs are just better, let`s face it

On paper and practicality, the Chiefs are a better football team and they deserved the W.

That said, we could have played better.

So you actually think Saban and the team are proud of that performance?? You don't think they're embarasssed by it?? You think anyone in the organization is justifiying the loss?? I think you have very little idea about what's going on down there.

And I love how all these armchair QBs are shocked that the team isn't winning every week. Coaching only gets you so far. You've got to have the horses to boot. Otherwise the rest of the NFL quickly figures you out and adjusts. That's a big part of what we're seeing right now. We're not talented or disciplined enough as a team to contend.

Seriously, people need to understand that the New England Patriots aren't just Bill Belichick and a bunch of crappy players. That's part of the problem. People fall in love with the genius of Bill Belichick and the teamwork atmosphere that organization has put in place, and totally disregard the talent they have up there. They disregard the fact that Belichick inherited an 8-8 team and lead them to 5-11 his first year in New England while he implemented his way of doing things and began the process of getting "his" players.

phinking said:

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Dolphins fan.

Saban inherited a 4-12 team.

KC is much better than the dolphins. period.

Back
Top Bottom