Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed

Eric-Honduras said:
You should be ashamed to call yourself a Dolphins fan.

Saban inherited a 4-12 team.

KC is much better than the dolphins. period.
Maybe you have never been a winner at anything in your life, so you can probably relate more to that game tan the rest of us.

LtDan said:
Uh....the Chiefs were better. Nothing to be ashamed of at all

Uh....did you read the post.
There is a lot of parity in the NFL and the Chiefs, while a good team, are hardly a powerhouse. Their defense was ranked 30th in the NFL. It is inexcusable to lay an egg like that. Especially after the 2 road losses. The home fans deserved a better effort.

phinking said:
Okay, the Chiefs are better. But THAT MUCH better? I promise you there aren't that many teams in the league K.C. could have done that against
especially on the road. So if they are that much better than us then Dave Wannstedt and Rick Speilman have totally distroyed this franchise and no amount of Nick Sabans will ever get it back to the top in yours or my lifetime.

we didnt lose 59-0

phinking said:
The more I think about that K.C. game, the more upset I'm becoming. Can anyone justify losing to a team that flew into your city 6 hrs before game
time, with no chance to have even 1 walkthrough on your team's field, no
sleep and totally embarass the home team like that? Saban really should be embarrassed. He is probably the highest paid headcoach in football with by far the largest coaching staff. And this is the performance us fans are getting?

A little disappointed in your comments here.......just your opinion I guess.

Both on paper and on the field Friday, the Chiefs were and are the better team. I firmly believe the coach and players are not happy with losing. They just have to have time and patience to put it all together.

Maybe you have never been a winner at anything in your life, so you can probably relate more to that game tan the rest of us.

Dude that is really immature, rather like the original post.

phinking said:
The more I think about that K.C. game, the more upset I'm becoming. Can anyone justify losing to a team that flew into your city 6 hrs before game
time, with no chance to have even 1 walkthrough on your team's field, no
sleep and totally embarass the home team like that? Saban really should be embarrassed. He is probably the highest paid headcoach in football with by far the largest coaching staff. And this is the performance us fans are getting?

The Chiefs are one of the top teams in the entire league, we are a team in the first year of rebuilding can you see the difference?:shakeno:

phinking said:

You forgot to add "nyah nyah", genius.

Either a) Get a grip on yourself or b) Shaddap and turn in your jersey.

My rant was designed for people like you. For you...

LINK

phinking said:
I went to St. Thomas Aquinas High during our stretch of three straight state title game appearances, and I currently attend UNC, where we just won the National Title in basketball, so I'm more than accustomed to winning. That said, this was a 4-12 team last year. Baby steps people. Rome wasn't built in a day. Yada yada yada. It's frustrating, but building a perennial winner takes some time, especially when doing so from a team that was demolished. As a UNC fan who went through an 8-20 basketball season in 2002 to winning the national title in 2005, I know as well as anyone it takes time. After 8-20 we went to the NIT the following year. Then we went to the second round of the NCAA tournament. Now we're NCAA Champions. It didn't happen overnight, it was a process.

This is a much better football team than last year already, so just sit back and watch Saban work his magic.

I'm sorry, but no team with a 27th ranked defense in the nfl is a damn good football team......

phinking said:

Mr. Phinking, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul... Billy Madison

duss12 said:
we didnt lose 59-0
Kansas City outgained us 462 to
286 total yards, 185 to 94 rushing and 41:40 to 18:20 time of possesion. does any of this sound like competitive football to you?

TarHeelFinFan said:
I went to St. Thomas Aquinas High during our stretch of three straight state title game appearances, and I currently attend UNC, where we just won the National Title in basketball, so I'm more than accustomed to winning. That said, this was a 4-12 team last year. Baby steps people. Rome wasn't built in a day. Yada yada yada. It's frustrating, but building a perennial winner takes some time, especially when doing so from a team that was demolished. As a UNC fan who went through an 8-20 basketball season in 2002 to winning the national title in 2005, I know as well as anyone it takes time. After 8-20 we went to the NIT the following year. Then we went to the second round of the NCAA tournament. Now we're NCAA Champions. It didn't happen overnight, it was a process.

This is a much better football team than last year already, so just sit back and watch Saban work his magic.
Nice credentials. But the Miami Dolphins can not explain away losing the way they did. Do you think this team was competitive on friday? I sure don't.

phinking said:
big talk coming from a nameless, faceless internet personality. so easy to sit back on your keyboard and trash others, while implying what a great winner you are. pfft.

take a walk, rookie. come back when you learn some manners.

Phantom said:
I'm sorry, but no team with a 27th ranked defense in the nfl is a damn good football team......
The fact that they are ranked 27th strenghten my argument even more.

Back
Top Bottom