Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban an the Dolphins should be ashamed

phinking said:
Kansas City outgained us 462 to
286 total yards, 185 to 94 rushing and 41:40 to 18:20 time of possesion. does any of this sound like competitive football to you?

Instead of going on about how ignorant the original post was/is, I shall instead look for my book of statistics and logic of NFL information.

Ok lemme see now....where is it? AHA! Found it...
Number of 1st time NFL Head coaches that won every game: 0
Number of 1st time NFL Head coaches that went to the Super Bowl: 0
Number of 4-12 teams that had a new head coach, high number of new players, all new assitant coaches, new defensive co-ordinator, new offensive co-ordinator, worrying through having their homes and families go through a category 3 hurricane and possibly become destroyed and/or dead,the following season that won their division: 0

Guess what sparkie....we're in good company!

I now retire said magical book of NFL facts and figures to its rightful resting spot. Good book to, it says in the front "Use only in case of rectum cranial inversion"

SuperMarksBros. said:
big talk coming from a nameless, faceless internet personality. so easy to sit back on your keyboard and trash others, while implying what a great winner you are. pfft.

take a walk, rookie. come back when you learn some manners.
posts huh? Somebody has WAAAAY to o much time on his hands.

phinking said:
Nice credentials. But the Miami Dolphins can not explain away losing the way they did. Do you think this team was competitive on friday? I sure don't.

Chiefs rank #9 in total offense. #7 in TOP.(fins 3rd to last).

Chiefs have better players...Miami is struggling... theres your reason

get over it..

look forward to the saints game...

Of course, if you're really ticked off and aren't enjoying the Dolphins games.....you're always more than welcome to go root for another team. I'm sure there are many other teams that would welcome anyone to their bandwagon.

You can sit there and complain about how you dont like something. But you MUST recognize the fact that you can neither change this nor can you affect future out comes of anything. So take what's available, or don't. Whining about things only shows a lack of .........

phinking said:
The more I think about that K.C. game, the more upset I'm becoming. Can anyone justify losing to a team that flew into your city 6 hrs before game
time, with no chance to have even 1 walkthrough on your team's field, no
sleep and totally embarass the home team like that? Saban really should be embarrassed. He is probably the highest paid headcoach in football with by far the largest coaching staff. And this is the performance us fans are getting?

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

The first ever 5! Congrats!! :party:

Eric-Honduras said:
You should be ashamed to call yourself a Dolphins fan.

Saban inherited a 4-12 team.

KC is much better than the dolphins. period.

I agree that the other dude went a little overboard with his reply. But, if someone told me I shouldn't be Dolphins fan, they would be getting an earfull from me. You were a little out of line too.

touborg said:
The Chiefs are a damn good football team.
Exactly! It could've been much worse than it was actually... like if Ronnie didn't get that big run or if Chambers didn't get the TD at the end... The Chiefs are a great football team and the better football clearly won, Friday.

SuperMarksBros. said:
that might be the case if i had signed on last august like yourself.

your smack is laughable.
Not half as laughable as I am laughing at you.

touborg said:
The Chiefs are a damn good football team.

how good are they? they have no pass rush an average secondary, they're decent not great against the run and their best receiver is a tight end. They wont even make the playoffs this year. Losing to them is like losing to the Bills last year. tough team but not playoff caliber

CashInFist said:
I agree that the other dude went a little overboard with his reply. But, if someone told me I shouldn't be Dolphins fan, they would be getting an earfull from me. You were a little out of line too.
Thank you. The reason I started this thread was to point out MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE FOOTBALL TEAM, not to personally attack anyone. But Mr. Hotshot took a personal shot at ME so I naturally shot back.

Eric-Honduras said:
Mr. Phinking, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul... Billy Madison
Sounds like I struck a nerve, maybe what I said Is true.
Sorry about your life dude, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't let on.

phinking said:
Thank you. The reason I started this thread was to point out MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE FOOTBALL TEAM, not to personally attack anyone. But Mr. Hotshot took a personal shot at ME so I naturally shot back.

Funny....."he called me booger head so I called him snotty pants".....

I'm still looking for the intelligence in that thought process :lol:

I think the adversity the Chiefs faced before the game (flying on the same day) actually had a paradoxical effect. I think it brought the team together and made them feel like bigger underdogs with something to prove in the game. All it takes to rally a team is a common enemy, and in this case it was the thought that people would give them less of a shot of winning because of the adversity they were facing before the game.

In other words, the plane ride the day of the game, instead of being a deterrent to winning the game for them, was probably more like a pep rally. Vermeil capitalized on it as well by saying, "if anyone can do it this group can -- they're veterans who can overcome adversity" (or something like that). When your coach shows faith in you under trying circumstances, you tend to play up to his expectations. The Chiefs definitely made the most of their adversity that day.

phinking said:
Sounds like I struck a nerve, maybe what I said Is true.
Sorry about your life dude, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't let on.

No...seriously...get a grip. It's six games into the Saban era, you're hostile, and your best arguments are coming dangerously close to falling into the "I'm rubber, you're glue" category.

Calm down...have some dip.

Back
Top Bottom