Saban Got Tremendous Value on Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Got Tremendous Value on Roth

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
This was a great, great pick. A 22-32 1st rounder on a lot of boards, he is a great pick-up - remember, he had 2 years at LB at Iowa, can play LB or end, and is a high charcter, 110% guy, real quick, tough and ultra aggressive. Like Pollack, he;s our Mike Vrabel.

Great selection. 2 great picks.

web1300

IHATETHEJETS
Reaction score
totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy to finally have the draft in Nicks capable hands!!! :)

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
All over the net - ESPN, CNN saying what a GREAT job we have don with our 2 picks. Don Banks and Peter King say that Brown is a SUPERB pick.

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
There's great value left with Elton Brown, Channing Crowder, Chris Canty, Daryl Blackstock, Andrew Walter, & Justin Tuck.

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Boomer said:
This was a great, great pick. A 22-32 1st rounder on a lot of boards, he is a great pick-up - remember, he had 2 years at LB at Iowa, can play LB or end, and is a high charcter, 110% guy, real quick, tough and ultra aggressive. Like Pollack, he;s our Mike Vrabel.

Great selection. 2 great picks.

Exactly what I've been saying... Although he reminds me of Teddy Brushci. I love this pick, and I like the type of player Roth is. A high intensity machine.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but the only thing about Roth is he gained about 10 or 15 pounds after the Senior Bowl, in an effort to not be considered a standup OLB in a 3-4 defense.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Wow Boomer, have you slept at all? Isn't it like 5 in the morning over there? Oh and yes I agree with you. :D Some people who are complaining don't realize that this is for the future, not the present. He's doing what he said he would...he's building for the future. But I have a feeling Roth will be starting sooner than later.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Boomer said:
All over the net - ESPN, CNN saying what a GREAT job we have don with our 2 picks. Don Banks and Peter King say that Brown is a SUPERB pick.

They love us...they really love us!!!! :D

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
2.20....most people don't know about him playimg LB.......Nick will have him at DE AND OLB to maximise his skill. Great pick. God what a great start with 2 high personality, solid football playing kids who love the game. Remember Roth spent all Senior Bowl week in his Dolphins t-shirt

MrClean

The one and only
Reaction score
How about the 3rd round? Do we take a chance on Antajj Hawthorne here? We need a talented young pure DT who can play the nose in odd man fronts.

Top Bottom