Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley!

CanadaPhinsFan said:
The problem is that's a pretty big "if." Maybe with a decent back he'll be better this year.

It be difficult to imagine him doing worse. Sometimes last year I wondered whether or no he enjoyed throwing interceptions.

Rick 1966 said:
Was he? I coulda sworn he was a RUSE.

Thank you Proffessor Nick, I will remember to run all of my internet messageboard postings through spellcheck next time.

SkapePhin said:
think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

seattle just picked up greene...get mcphearson tomorrow if he's left, if not, get lefors!

SkapePhin said:
Its possible.. I think he might have taken Walter.. I think the QB he is really targetting though is David Greene in Day 2..

Seahawks just took Greene.

SkapePhin said:
:lol:

Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now?? Face it, Smith was a roose.. I do not believe he ever really wanted Smith.. I think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

If Feeley pans out, 2005 draft could very well go down as one of the best in years.

If Feeley has a good year and subsequently a good career, what do you think all of those who are bashing the phins for giving up a 2nd rounder for him will say then?

SkapePhin said:
Its possible.. I think he might have taken Walter.. I think the QB he is really targetting though is David Greene in Day 2..

So much for that plan. He just went to Seattle....

chambers84 said:
Skapw, stick to making Avatars, as it seems you don't know $hit about Saban.

Ahh Really? Then riddle me this, if he were so desperate for a QB, why didnt he trade up in ANY spots to ensure one? QB is a need, but obviously not a priority for him.. I think your mind might be a bit too clouded wtih irrational hatred of certain players to see that.

Well Damn, I wouldnt expect Seattle to get Greene, Oh well.. I guess it just might be McPhearson tommorow.. Although I think he would lean toward LeFors imo..

Feeley is a joke!

The only thing he does better then throwing INT's is throwing INT's that are returned for TD's! I think we'll draft our future QB next year or maybe McPherson in the 4th-6th.

SkapePhin said:
Well Damn, I wouldnt expect Seattle to get Greene, Oh well.. I guess it just might be McPhearson tommorow.. Although I think he would lean toward LeFors imo..

Maybe Saban will just wait until next year. He's smart enough to realize we gave up a #2 for Felley and he wasn't exactly surrounded by a great team last year. It could be that Saban wants a year to do his own evaluation.

SkapePhin said:
Ahh Really? Then riddle me this, if he were so desperate for a QB, why didnt he trade up in ANY spots to ensure one? QB is a need, but obviously not a priority for him.. I think your mind might be a bit too clouded wtih irrational hatred of certain players to see that.

A stud RB is a need right now, that why we have Ronnie Brown. Please pull your head out of your A$$ and realize that Frerotte will start, he's been in Linehan's system for a couple years and Saban realizes this, the only thing Gus Frerotte has to adjust to is new players, not offensive system. Feeley sucks, so until your narrowminded head realizes that you can keep telling yourself that he's good, but reality is HE SUCKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom