Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley!

SkapePhin said:
Ahh Really? Then riddle me this, if he were so desperate for a QB, why didnt he trade up in ANY spots to ensure one? QB is a need, but obviously not a priority for him.. I think your mind might be a bit too clouded wtih irrational hatred of certain players to see that.

Well I have very little faith in Feeley and I wouldn't have gone after any of the QBs after Smith was gone. The only one I might consider is Lefors at 162 or later. And that's just based on writeups. If I'd watched him play I might be rooting for us to pass on all the QBs.

chambers84 said:
A stud RB is a need right now, that why we have Ronnie Brown. Please pull your head out of your A$$ and realize that Frerotte will start, he's been in Linehan's system for a couple years and Saban realizes this, the only thing Gus Frerotte has to adjust to is new players, not offensive system. Feeley sucks, so until your narrowminded head realizes that you can keep telling yourself that he's good, but reality is HE SUCKS!!!

Put your money where your mouth is bubba.. I will put down 20 bucks PayPal that Feeley will start the year as starter.. Willing?

byroan said:
Saban will take McPherson tomorrow!

Man I hope so...but it seems Speilman maybe running this draft. They probably fuq all of our heads up and draft Clarett

phinfan2003 said:
If Feeley has a good year and subsequently a good career, what do you think all of those who are bashing the phins for giving up a 2nd rounder for him will say then?

If my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle, it was still a stupid trade at that point and time.

I have faith in Feeley and i think he will do a great job in miami this year...he got his experience and i think he will do great w/ the support of Brown

Shamboubou said:
If my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle, it was still a stupid trade at that point and time.

Are you saying that if we somehow win the SB with Feeley at QB you're still going to call this trade stupid because at the time it didn't make sense? That, my friend doesn't make sense.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Man I hope so...but it seems Speilman maybe running this draft. They probably fuq all of our heads up and draft Clarett

Why do you think Spielman is running this draft? We've had a great draft. 3 first round players so far.

SkapePhin said:
Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now??

We're still here. It's just that some of us have been let in on the secret that we're going to get Matt Leinart in the supplemental draft. :wink:

byroan said:
Why do you think Spielman is running this draft? We've had a great draft. 3 first round players so far.

If Spielman were running the draft, we'd spend the #2 pick not on Brown but trade it for Brady's backup, Rohan Davey.

gunka said:
We're still here. It's just that some of us have been let in on the secret that we're going to get Matt Leinart in the supplemental draft. :wink:

is that honestly possible? Dont laugh, i Dont know.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Thinking of changing your name soon?:wink: :D

SkapePhin said:
Put your money where your mouth is bubba.. I will put down 20 bucks PayPal that Feeley will start the year as starter.. Willing?

I'll take you up on a Gentleman's bet.....no money

we'll decide what each other has to do...a sig image or something for a period of time.....

I say Feeley sits, you say Feeley starts.....I'm up for that

I wouldn't mind if we took Kyle Orton tomorrow in the 4th. Then try to trade Sage for a 6th or 7th & sign someone like Danny Wuerrfel to be camp fodder.

Dudeman said:
I'll take you up on a Gentleman's bet.....no money

we'll decide what each other has to do...a sig image or something for a period of time.....

I say Feeley sits, you say Feeley starts.....I'm up for that

Ok Deal.. :handshake: The bet will be consumated on Week 1. The Lose has to don an embarassing avatar/sig combo for a month.

ih8brady said:
is that honestly possible? Dont laugh, i Dont know.

I doubt it. There was some talk about the possibility a while back due to his losing his qb coach, Norm Chow, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Back
Top Bottom