Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley!

SkapePhin said:
:lol:

Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now?? Face it, Smith was a roose.. I do not believe he ever really wanted Smith.. I think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

If Feeley pans out, 2005 draft could very well go down as one of the best in years.

Greene is gone already, thank goodness. Feeley will not be on the team when team goes to final 53 man roster. This draft will be looked back on as the year we had to throw away until Saban learned how to draft needs. If we don't get a day two QB, this draft will be a total loss.

TARHEEL38 said:
Greene is gone already, thank goodness. Feeley will not be on the team when team goes to final 53 man roster. This draft will be looked back on as the year we had to throw away until Saban learned how to draft needs. If we don't get a day two QB, this draft will be a total loss.

WTF? So you think Feeley will be CUT before the season?? :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now THAT is some irrational thinking...

I haven't seen Feeley like you guys have, but I seriously hope that Frerotte takes that whole "veteran leader" role and not the starting role. Frerotte's success in MIN was partly a result of Linehan's system, but moreso of the talent around him. Watch the tapes: Most of his throws were wobbly lobs that Moss pulled down. Maybe our receivers can replicate that, but I have doubts. He won't have the artificially inflated stats like he had in MIN.

chambers84 said:
A stud RB is a need right now, that why we have Ronnie Brown. Please pull your head out of your A$$ and realize that Frerotte will start, he's been in Linehan's system for a couple years and Saban realizes this, the only thing Gus Frerotte has to adjust to is new players, not offensive system. Feeley sucks, so until your narrowminded head realizes that you can keep telling yourself that he's good, but reality is HE SUCKS!!!

Ah chambers reappeared figuring everyone forgot about his last run of posts.

Frerrotte will sart? You Nicks best friend? Whether he takes a qb tomorrow is irrelevant, he passed on taking a qb with his first 2 picks. Sorry if you cant figure out that he didnt see qb as an immediate need. And I guarentee, yes guarentee he doesnt see Frerrotte as a long term solution, so if he didnt at least see AJ as a possible long term solution he would have made a move for a qb already. Make any excuse that you want but 3 rds no qbs, it clearly says he doesnt see qb as the highest priority.

TARHEEL38 said:

WHAT?!?! lMFAO most ridiculous comment I have heard yet! Sour grapes anyone?

ih8brady said:
gunk said:
We're still here. It's just that some of us have been let in on the secret that we're going to get Matt Leinart in the supplemental draft.
is that honestly possible?

Yes.

Dude, please let us get a QB. I know Ive written it a lot, but if Nick entrusts our future in our current QBs we will be bad for a loooong time. Let's get Orton, a Brees like guy, to compliment our Tomlinson-like Ronnie Brown

chambers84 said:
A stud RB is a need right now, that why we have Ronnie Brown. Please pull your head out of your A$$ and realize that Frerotte will start, he's been in Linehan's system for a couple years and Saban realizes this, the only thing Gus Frerotte has to adjust to is new players, not offensive system. Feeley sucks, so until your narrowminded head realizes that you can keep telling yourself that he's good, but reality is HE SUCKS!!!

You are calling someone else narrowminded?:roflmao:

The ONLY THING you ever have to say is "Feeley sucks". That's it and that's all...ever.

I don't know why I have not put you ignore...until now.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Maybe Saban will just wait until next year. He's smart enough to realize we gave up a #2 for Felley and he wasn't exactly surrounded by a great team last year. It could be that Saban wants a year to do his own evaluation.

I totally agree

unifiedtheory said:
You are calling someone else narrowminded?:roflmao:

The ONLY THING you ever have to say is "Feeley sucks". That's it and that's all...ever.

I don't know why I have not put you ignore...until now.
Why ignore when waiting for a :ban: is so much more enjoyable?:lol:

phinfan2003 said:
If Feeley has a good year and subsequently a good career, what do you think all of those who are bashing the phins for giving up a 2nd rounder for him will say then?

If he leads us to the next 5 SBs and is league MVP 7 times, it was STILL the worst trade in our history. The reason it is such a bad trade is b/c at the time we SEROIUSLY overpaid for what his value "AT THE TIME".
So let's reverse this idea. When will YOU admit it was a HORRIBLE trade?? When he is cut before the last pre-season game this year ??:shakeno:

rickeyrunsover said:
Ah chambers reappeared figuring everyone forgot about his last run of posts.

Frerrotte will sart? You Nicks best friend? Whether he takes a qb tomorrow is irrelevant, he passed on taking a qb with his first 2 picks. Sorry if you cant figure out that he didnt see qb as an immediate need. And I guarentee, yes guarentee he doesnt see Frerrotte as a long term solution, so if he didnt at least see AJ as a possible long term solution he would have made a move for a qb already. Make any excuse that you want but 3 rds no qbs, it clearly says he doesnt see qb as the highest priority.

And I guarentee, yes guarentee, Saban doesn't see AJ as a long term solution at QB. He knows this is not gonna be the year this turn around gets turned around. Maybe he is waiting for the SD situ to get ironed out or maybe he is gonna take a day 2 QB, but he knows this year we have a servicable QB in Gus so we will be aright this year.
Sage will be 2nd string and Feelme will go back his NFL home.....3RD STRING !!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

Greatness said:
I haven't seen Feeley like you guys have, but I seriously hope that Frerotte takes that whole "veteran leader" role and not the starting role. Frerotte's success in MIN was partly a result of Linehan's system, but moreso of the talent around him. Watch the tapes: Most of his throws were wobbly lobs that Moss pulled down. Maybe our receivers can replicate that, but I have doubts. He won't have the artificially inflated stats like he had in MIN.

Yeah Gus had a few passes that were not perfect spirals that Moss pulled down. The point is they were still to Moss. Most of Feelme's passes were perfect spirals......TO THE DBs. I think I will take the imperfect spirals...more important I am SURE Saban will also.

TARHEEL38 said:
If he leads us to the next 5 SBs and is league MVP 7 times, it was STILL the worst trade in our history. The reason it is such a bad trade is b/c at the time we SEROIUSLY overpaid for what his value "AT THE TIME".
So let's reverse this idea. When will YOU admit it was a HORRIBLE trade?? When he is cut before the last pre-season game this year ??:shakeno:

This is where YOU are wrong, if AJ proves to have the talent he was said to have, it validates teh trade, sorry if you dont agree but it is true. Qbs are the mostsought position, you cant compare the trade value of cb to that of a qb, qb automatically demands a higher pick. It was widely reported Clev and Pitt offerred a current 3rd for him, a future second is equivalent to a third in the current draft. It is also not far fetched that Clev and Pitt were offering a third as A- they both went out and got qbs after AJ was traded, and B - NYJ offered a third the previous year when Pennigton was hurt but Philli didnt budge on teh second. If Philli wouldnt accept less, and Miami thinks he is teh guy, that is what the market dictated. Like I said try as you want, but you cannot compare trade value of a qb to the trade value of any other position.

You cannot sit there and say qb is the most important position and say a gamble on unsure qb is at#2 over a sure bet rb is the better move because qbs are the most desired position and then say we shouldnt have traded a second for a qb. if you think taking a qb at #2 overall when that qb is not a sure fire qb because qb is so important to take the risk, then that validates a 2nd rd pick on a young inexperienced potential qb. you cant have double standards.

Back
Top Bottom