Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley!

ror, when are you going to realize that you're never going to get some people to understand reality? Some people just simply can not grasp the big picture and some people are single minded simpletons that only have one issue on their minds, "Feeley Sucks!"

Both of those types have posted in this thread and neither has any redeeming value to this forum.

I'm hoping McPherson in the 4th round, followed by Wilkerson in the 5th, if he sticks around that long

Antonio Perkins or Elton Brown in the fourth. Im one of the few that believe that saban likes feeley.. aj has grit, you had to be inspired watching him get up last year after taking shot after shot. I hated the trade initially and i still think we overpaid, but when the guy had a hip injury, got up, got hit again, hobbled around, i almost felt sorry for him. Despite the injuries he was still performing, still giving effort. That shows character, the fact that spielman is still there at all, means that saban doesn't think he was neccessarily wrong about feeley. We overpaid and everyone knows it, but feeley is a tough qb who competes and doesn't have a horrible arm. My one wish for this season is for Roth to knock out Pennington, Fiedler comes in and subsequently throws an int for a td to poole ending the game and knocking the jets out of the playoffs... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

phinian said:
Antonio Perkins or Elton Brown in the fourth. Im one of the few that believe that saban likes feeley.. aj has grit, you had to be inspired watching him get up last year after taking shot after shot. I hated the trade initially and i still think we overpaid, but when the guy had a hip injury, got up, got hit again, hobbled around, i almost felt sorry for him. Despite the injuries he was still performing, still giving effort. That shows character, the fact that spielman is still there at all, means that saban doesn't think he was neccessarily wrong about feeley. We overpaid and everyone knows it, but feeley is a tough qb who competes and doesn't have a horrible arm. My one wish for this season is for Roth to knock out Pennington, Fiedler comes in and subsequently throws an int for a td to poole ending the game and knocking the jets out of the playoffs... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If Fiedler has to throw an int for us to win that game would have to have been to close to begin with! all you people who hope to see Fiedler during the season might just get what you wished for and how embarassing will it be if he beats us? I for one hope we never have to see Fiedler or the chip he will have on his shoulder during a game . Oh and "GRIT" wasnt enough for Fiedler it wont be enough for AJ either, he had better bring more to the table than he brought last year!

TARHEEL38 said:
If he leads us to the next 5 SBs and is league MVP 7 times, it was STILL the worst trade in our history. The reason it is such a bad trade is b/c at the time we SEROIUSLY overpaid for what his value "AT THE TIME".
So let's reverse this idea. When will YOU admit it was a HORRIBLE trade?? When he is cut before the last pre-season game this year ??:shakeno:

So I guess Matt Hasselbach was a bad trade for the Seahawks because they paid a similar price for a guy who didn't even start 1 game!!! In fact, he had only attempted 29 passes before the Seahawks gave up a 3rd round pick and they swapped 1st round picks. At least Feeley started 5 games before he was traded for.

If Feeley doesn't have a good season this year, I will admit it was a bad trade. You can't go off of 1 year.

You surprise me when you say that it's still a bad trade regardless if he leads us to "5 SB's". So I have a question for you: Would you trade a 2nd round pick for a SB regardless of who it was? If not, you're loco in the cabeza.

inFINSible said:
ror, when are you going to realize that you're never going to get some people to understand reality? Some people just simply can not grasp the big picture and some people are single minded simpletons that only have one issue on their minds, "Feeley Sucks!"

Both of those types have posted in this thread and neither has any redeeming value to this forum.

Oh I realize it already, but it is actually kinda fun to point out their stupidity.

What I find funny is teh question was posed before the draft that if Saban drafted a qb, would we admit he didnt have faith in AJ? To this I said that it at a min signified he was not certain of AJs future. I turned it around and asked if he didnt take a qb early, would they at least admit that Saban sees that there is potential he wants to explore. Not that he was a guarentee, but that he sees something in him. To that they said they would. Yet now that he hasnt taken one early, there is excuses they like to say we make. Too funny.

TARHEEL38 said:
And I guarentee, yes guarentee, Saban doesn't see AJ as a long term solution at QB. He knows this is not gonna be the year this turn around gets turned around. Maybe he is waiting for the SD situ to get ironed out or maybe he is gonna take a day 2 QB, but he knows this year we have a servicable QB in Gus so we will be aright this year.
Sage will be 2nd string and Feelme will go back his NFL home.....3RD STRING !!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

Stupidity at its finest. Please you guarentee? LOL! Like your guarentees mean sh*t.

rafael said:
Well I have very little faith in Feeley and I wouldn't have gone after any of the QBs after Smith was gone. The only one I might consider is Lefors at 162 or later. And that's just based on writeups. If I'd watched him play I might be rooting for us to pass on all the QBs.

I watched almost all of Louisville games. Lefors can play. I don't care about his height. This guy can make it in the NFL. I'm hoping we make a move and get him.

SkapePhin said:
:lol:

Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now?? Face it, Smith was a roose.. I do not believe he ever really wanted Smith.. I think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

If Feeley pans out, 2005 draft could very well go down as one of the best in years.
Sorry Skape. Thats a stretch being used to support your view that we didnt want a QB.
Why was it reported 4-5 times we were trying to Trade UP to #1 overall to draft QB Smith?

Perhaps Saban wanted QB Smith as an upgrade but wasnt willing to pay that price to move up a spot? Perhaps he didnt see Rodgers or anyone else as good enough to unseat Gus or AJ?

Dude...5 SB's and it's still a bad trade WTF.

I guess you think Marino must be the worst pick in the history of the franchise. He only took us to one.

Draft Profile: Codi McGuire
Weight - 110 pounds
Height - A head bigger than any other kid his age
Position - FULLBACK
NFL Clone - Larry Czonka
Stats -
1,006 yards in 10 games. 12 TD's, 19 P.A.T. scores,
* Excellent vision to the hole. Sets up blocks and breaks tackles. Led team in Pancake Blocks, Big hits, and general nastiness. Played as an 8 year old against 9,10, and 11 years olds yet still gained over 1,000 yards rushing.

I hope we pick this McGuire kid next. :D

Back
Top Bottom