Saban “I hate it...” | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray and Deshaun Watson were 22 entering the NFL, Carson Wentz and Baker Mayfield were 23. Joe Burrow is 23. The best young QBs in the NFL, with the exception of one, were all similar age to Joe Burrow.

Just clarifying that the age issue might be a mistake, I know you like the top QBs in this draft, including Burrow.

Watson and Mahomes were 21 - both turned 22 in September 2017. Burrow will turn 24 in December.

That's not to say Burrow will be a bust because he's older, but 2 years does matter imo.

Watson and Mahomes were 21 - both turned 22 in September 2017. Burrow will turn 24 in December.

That's not to say Burrow will be a bust because he's older, but 2 years does matter imo.

I think it becomes even less of a concern when you have guys playing well into their 30s. Hell, Fitz is like 37 and clearly he can win you games.

A little bit surprised we didn’t go after Von Bell. Seems like a good fit and he matches up with the age trend we’ve been sticking to. Maybe wants to much money?
That's the player that stands out right now. Maybe Miami feels confident they can find draft a similar talent.

Raiders signed Nelson Agholor....hahahahaha.

He’s sooooooo bad.

Literally the worst. Good for him though to get another team to give him money.

According to an article by Bleacher Report, Todd Gurley's knee is "Very Bad". I'm glad Miami didn't take that chance.

Raiders signed Nelson Agholor....hahahahaha.

He’s sooooooo bad.

Literally the worst. Good for him though to get another team to give him money.

I used to think Mayock was good on the NFL Network but his picks last yr and some of these signings make you shake your head.

We need to do the same especially if Tua is our guy. We do have next year too so a 2 year plan is ok

Back
Top Bottom