Saban “I hate it...” | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

According to an article by Bleacher Report, Todd Gurley's knee is "Very Bad". I'm glad Miami didn't take that chance.
If he doesn't clear the medical, the Falcons can walk away from the deal. Maybe the doctors can analyze the knee better than alleged hearsay from Joe's whisperer at the Bleacher Report.

Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray and Deshaun Watson were 22 entering the NFL, Carson Wentz and Baker Mayfield were 23. Joe Burrow is 23. The best young QBs in the NFL, with the exception of one, were all similar age to Joe Burrow.

Just clarifying that the age issue might be a mistake, I know you like the top QBs in this draft, including Burrow.
Joe Burrow will be 24 two months into his rookie season. I'm not saying it's a make or break factor but I know scouts look at it as a negative.

I think it becomes even less of a concern when you have guys playing well into their 30s. Hell, Fitz is like 37 and clearly he can win you games.
It's not about how long they can play, it's about older QBs having skewed and inflated production in college and not having as much upside in the pros as the younger QBs.

I think it becomes even less of a concern when you have guys playing well into their 30s. Hell, Fitz is like 37 and clearly he can win you games.
I dont think the age they come out is about longevity, its about the time it took for them to feel confident enough to come out...

I really really hope this wakes people up about trying to build with a running game and a defense.

That same team that almost won a super bowl 2 years later is getting rid of most of their players. Go passing game and let the rest work itself out, also don't hitch your wagon to a bum like Jared Goff.
They should off let Goff go too..

Yes he can win you about 5 or 6 games

Good News for the 2020 NFL Draft. According to Bleacher Report, the NFL is Planning a Televised Studio Broadcast of the Draft. But is no longer being held in Las Vegas.
This isn't against you.

This is why I don't mess with those other sites. NFL.com and NFL Network announced this six days ago.

That's when I canceled my hotel reservations.

Cam got a late start in the NFL so he's trying to play as long as he can but the last few years he's been hurt several times so really he should consider leaving the game. He's had a good run but does he want people to remember him just trying to hang on and missing 8 or 9 games a year?

This isn't against you.

This is why I don't mess with those other sites. NFL.com and NFL Network announced this six days ago.

That's when I canceled my hotel reservations.
I know, but it wasn't definitive as what they were going to do. The Bleacher Report article is much more certain about what will transpire for the draft. Now that Las Vegas has shut down, the NFL has no other choice to but to make adjustments. A Studio Show appears to be what they settled on.

speculation:

the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

There is so much of it lately and with good reason(s). Many thread topics get way off target ...debates are fierce … arguments erupt … Mods are throwing out warnings left and right lol … passionate posters sometimes vehemently stating their case
ad nauseam:
referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.
:funny:

Bring in your Dolphins hopes, trade ideas, free agent wish list and don't even worry about sources lol … rumors are welcome as well as anything that you think or wish could/would happen …

I'm still thinking we stay at #5 and go with the FLO lol … we made an investment in Rosen and the OC couldn't make it work so he got replaced … we will ride with Fitz and Rosen in 2020 and continue to build our team with the extra picks while stockpiling even more for next season … we will draft a QB but it may not be the #5 selection …

Do you disagree? Tell me why it doesn't make sense … I mean SOMEBODY has to be right after the dust settles

C'mon man … have some fun and enjoy the ride … it's been too long since relevancy and we deserve something good for a change … some of you are taking this waaaaay to serious (I mean we don't control anything inside Dolphins HQ)

No offense to anyone out there … I respect the hell out many of you with the knowledge you share and have learned quite a bit from a bunch of you … Really appreciate the details and research that many have done … in the end though it's mostly speculation when it comes to thinking we know what the Fins are up to
It all depends on what's the goal is for this season, Fitzpatrick isn't good enough to build around, Rosen hasn't competed enough but he's good to build your team around, let's be honest the team stunk last season not because of Rosen or Fitzpatrick or the Running backs, it was because of the very offensive line that couldn't out of it's own way. Make no difference who is the QB or Running back is if there isn't any blocking.

It all depends on what's the goal is for this season, Fitzpatrick isn't good enough to build around, Rosen hasn't competed enough but he's good to build your team around, let's be honest the team stunk last season not because of Rosen or Fitzpatrick or the Running backs, it was because of the very offensive line that couldn't out of it's own way. Make no difference who is the QB or Running back is if there isn't any blocking.

Yup.

Our o line was so bad last year I still have no idea how we won 5 games..

Back
Top Bottom