Saban “I hate it...” | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

DO you guys think the Jags would be willing to trade up to 5 for 9, 20, and a 2021 first round pick? In GM mode right now and if they did we could then turn around and trade down the 20th pick for a 2021 1st, and a 2nd this year. We would have 4 2021 1st, and could use a couple of those to trade up for #1 for Lawerence. This year we could use 9 for one of the big 4 OT, 18 for maybe Kinlaw, and 26 for another OT or S. Okay guys, pick this apart.

What if the team that holds the number 1 pick next year refuses to trade it?

Then this wouldn't work! LOL I remember a wise man said once, "everything has a price". Guess I am dreaming, but we would still have 4 1st.

I think the whole a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush applies here. There’s no guarantees about next year, but there is a better than good chance of getting a potential top tier QB this year. We have to roll the dice.

4 firsts would be epic though. :lol:

Sorry

Quinton Dunbar just picked up by the Seahawks.

Looks like they backed off Clowney and signed QD. Gave up a 5th round pick ...looks like Wash. was robbed

Last edited:
DO you guys think the Jags would be willing to trade up to 5 for 9, 20, and a 2021 first round pick? In GM mode right now and if they did we could then turn around and trade down the 20th pick for a 2021 1st, and a 2nd this year. We would have 4 2021 1st, and could use a couple of those to trade up for #1 for Lawerence. This year we could use 9 for one of the big 4 OT, 18 for maybe Kinlaw, and 26 for another OT or S. Okay guys, pick this apart.
No way, I don't think so.We would be scamming them

Back
Top Bottom