Saban “I hate it...” | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

DO you guys think the Jags would be willing to trade up to 5 for 9, 20, and a 2021 first round pick? In GM mode right now and if they did we could then turn around and trade down the 20th pick for a 2021 1st, and a 2nd this year. We would have 4 2021 1st, and could use a couple of those to trade up for #1 for Lawerence. This year we could use 9 for one of the big 4 OT, 18 for maybe Kinlaw, and 26 for another OT or S. Okay guys, pick this apart.
Stick to Madden.

I think the Jags might trade the 9 and 20 for our #5, even though it is a slight overpay according to the chart, IF they are moving up for the QB they are in love with.

Indeed, it is my hope. I think the % chance of it happening is low, but if they call on draft day... that's my price.

Cam Newton is expected to be released by the Panthers no one’s going to be able to get their hands on him for a medical but wonder if someone like the Chargers take the dive pretty much eliminating themselves from getting a quarterback. Means that the Panthers at least in my mind are looking to build around Teddy Bridgewater for a few years taking a quarterback at seven does not seem very likely at this point

Cam Newton is expected to be released by the Panthers no one’s going to be able to get their hands on him for a medical but wonder if someone like the Chargers take the dive pretty much eliminating themselves from getting a quarterback. Means that the Panthers at least in my mind are looking to build around Teddy Bridgewater for a few years taking a quarterback at seven does not seem very likely at this point

I think SD is locked in on drafting a QB. I’d actually really push for him to sign with Washington. That would eliminate them as a possibility for drafting QB and push the trade up price down significantly.

The length and money Rhule signed for gives him some leeway to get the team to his liking. With that said, i can't imagine Bridgewater would stop them from acquiring someone if they really liked them in this draft.

I think SD is locked in on drafting a QB. I’d actually really push for him to sign with Washington. That would eliminate them as a possibility for drafting QB and push the trade up price down significantly.
Newton makes sense for the team that draft Herbert or Love. If you are in on Tua however it doesnt

Trent Williams been given permission to seek a trade, been quiet through the whole process with Washington. Apparently the Redskins have been up and down with the whole process. The release said they are not operating in good faith, and constantly changing their demands.

Will be eager to see if someone jumps on this fast. Might make a T fall closer to 18

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom