Saban “I hate it...” | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Rumors have Stafford going to Chargers … that would leave Detroit without a signal caller … open the door for Brady to join his old homie in Detroit and allow the Lions a shot at Tua behind Brady for a year ….

HMMMM....

Where does that put us? …. No Burrow …. no Tua …. might have to stand pat and grab BPA …. wouldn't that shake up the crowd on Finheaven

Rumors have Stafford going to Chargers … that would leave Detroit without a signal caller … open the door for Brady to join his old homie in Detroit and allow the Lions a shot at Tua behind Brady for a year ….

HMMMM....

Where does that put us? …. No Burrow …. no Tua …. might have to stand pat and grab BPA …. wouldn't that shake up the crowd on Finheaven

We trade to #2 and shake up the finheaven crowd. We are gonna have to pay for the QB. Sucks but that the price Flores will pay for those big wins against hoyer and limp dick jets and bengals. True defining wins haha

We trade to #2 and shake up the finheaven crowd. We are gonna have to pay for the QB. Sucks but that the price Flores will pay for those big wins against hoyer and limp dick jets and bengals. True defining wins haha

We don't need #2 … gonna win the AFC East this season … Pats are limp diks now … Gotta out coach Gase twice …. only concern may be the Bills D ....

HMMMM....

Brady to Detroit lmao never will happen. He and Giselle are stick up your ass celeb ballers, no way are those elitists going to the Motor City

Brady to Detroit lmao never will happen. He and Giselle are stick up your *** celeb ballers, no way are those elitists going to the Motor City

Well.... this is a speculation thread

I will speculate that people will continue to speculate for the next 3 freaking months

Here are a few players I am curious about as potential targets this off-season

Justin Simmons- Safety-Denver Broncos (i doubt he gets to free agency but he had an absolutely huge year last year)
Karl Joseph- Safety- Oakland Raiders
Graham Glasgow- Guard- Detroit Lions
Jerick Mckinnon- Running Back- San Francisco 49ers
Devonta Freeman- Running Back- Atlanta Falcons
Kareem Hunt- Running Back- Cleveland Browns
Jonathan Williams- Running Back- Indianapolis Colts
Kamalei Correa- Linebacker- Tennessee Titans
Ronald Darby- Cornerback- Philadelphia Eagles- he wasnt very good last year but was injured and could be taking a low risk flyer
Mackenzie Alexander- Cornerback- Minnesota Vikings

I am incredibly impressed by some of the available depth options in this free agent class. We should be able to fill a lot of holes very quickly.

HMMMM....

What rumors? Do you have some links?

Back
Top Bottom