Saban “I hate it...” | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

I asked because I haven’t seen that anywhere at all. It sounds made up, honestly.

Maybe … but wouldn't that be something lol … talk about about throwng a curveball ... that would change a bunch of things for folks

Damn ...just read the Raiders are ready to offer Brady $60 million for two years … new stadium .... new town ...

Where does Carr go? cargo lol see what I did there? … anyway any speculation on who would want Carr?

Damn ...just read the Raiders are ready to offer Brady $60 million for two years … new stadium .... new town ...

Where does Carr go? cargo lol see what I did there? … anyway any speculation on who would want Carr?
If true...a possible landing team for Carr maybe chicago.
Edit...maybe also Tampa

If true...a possible landing team for Carr maybe chicago.
Edit...maybe also Tampa

Don't stop there lol … where does Trubiskygo? … and what about Winston .... these FA QB's and leftovers are gonna shake up the draft lmao

The way these qb are getting paid. I dont have problem releasing qbs who ain't performing..instead of being stuck w guy u dont want..these qb should get shorter deal.

I think Carr might resurrect his career at a new stop, Tannehill-like, but the Raiders are likely going to have to include a draft pick to the deal to get teams to take Carr's contract. I would say Jacksonville makes sense for Carr, but I get the feeling Rivers is going to land there. Considering the draft and the big name qbs on the roster, it will be interesting to see what the market value for players like Bridgewater will be? It's crazy but 1/3 of the league could have a new starting qb in 2020.

I think the QB FA is going to be crazy this off season. Lots of movement.

Yep … gonna take some teams out of the draft market drive the price of upward movement down ... IF Brady, Rivers and Prescott move other starters will be replaced so they will move .... gonna be interesting for sure ... a couple Qb's in the draft may tumble down a bit .... a couple teams thought to be out of the race may be able to move up .... :guard:

The nfl screw themselves by paying avg qb a lot of money. This will help bring down some of them high contrast. You can give some of that money to other players on team..

Last edited:
The nfl screw themselves by paying avg qb a lot of money. This will help bring down some of high contrast from qb.

Lol, So how do you think they could have avoided it?
Put a cap on the position?

What about the other positions?

I heard of a proposal discussed that takes the qb position out of the team cap and structured with its own cap.

Yep … gonna take some teams out of the draft market drive the price of upward movement down ... IF Brady, Rivers and Prescott move other starters will be replaced so they will move .... gonna be interesting for sure ... a couple Qb's in the draft may tumble down a bit .... a couple teams thought to be out of the race may be able to move up .... :guard:
I'm waiting for the FA trickle down before considering any draft trade or move for whoever is FloCo qb of choice.

I heard of a proposal discussed that takes the qb position out of the team cap and structured with its own cap.
Interesting approach, but I think something more along the lines of the "Larry Bird" rule would be better to maintain a competitive balance.

let be real. If u producing at high level u should get paid.
They say it qb league but they only have 10 really great one.. the rest are just there. It should never be about qb winning game or losing game.

Possible that Brady, Rivers (already gone), Carr and Stafford get moved … Trubisky and Winston along with Bridgewater and even Tayson Hill maybe Tannehill … gonna shake it all up … drive the price to trade down … make QB's drop out of the top ten … strange things on the horizon … Dolphins have all the money and many picks … whose gonna play poker with them ….

2 new stadiums to fill .... lots of media attention … high markets …. gonna be fun to watch

Just throwing stuff out there lol

Back
Top Bottom