Saban “I hate it...” | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

With FA coming on strong … what is going to happen with these QB's? What will be the ripple effect?
Brady …
Rivers...
Luck?....
Prescott? ...
Carr? ...
Winston?....
Tannehill?....

Imagine if Brady goes to a shiny new stadium to complete his legacy ... LA or Vegas ,,, If it's LA then hardly a ripple ... If it's Vegas do the Raiders trade Carr or keep him? ... If they trade him then do the Raiders go QB in the first?... trade up?

If Rivers goes to Indy ... where does Brissett go? ... do the Colts draft a QB? .... they should to groom behind Rivers ...
If Rivers goes to Tampa ... same story as Indy with Winston ....

Could be a lot of movement pre-draft that may take a few teams out of the QB race altogether or add more teams to the equation ....

What do you THINK will happen and what is the fallout of your speculation?

Thanks for posting

Does anyone else hate sites like pft, or others though, sooooo many videos and ads loaded on the page and ones where they auto-play the videos to start. I'd rather have the corona virus

Theyve got andrus peat all the way down at 80. Thats a solid target if NO cant resign him

Last edited:
Thanks for posting

Does anyone else hate sites like pft, or others though, sooooo many videos and ads loaded on the page and ones where they auto-play the videos to start. I'd rather have the corona virus

Theyve got andrus peat all the way down at 80. Thats a solid target if NO cant resign him
It's horrible. You're made out like you are some dirtbag if you have an ad blocker but the alternative is that you are baragged with really low quality screen hogging ads that also have tracking features. It's like hey PFT and others, if you want to enforce getting your site freed up from Ad Blocker then try to make it a site that doesn't goof up my experience. Another one that makes me nuts is coming soon.net which USED to be a great movie news site but now has so many ads that end up goofing up the entire experience.

Back to football, it's a good list. Obviously, everyone wants Thuney. Neither Henry nor Dak are leaving their cities as those teams would be moronic to allow it (they'll at least franchise tag them). Either Shaq or Jameis will be available as I don't know that Tampa is able to keep them both. I wouldn't; mind grabbing Hunter Henry as a buddy of mine suggested to me.

Yannick Ngakoue anyone?

"Ngakoue specializes in the blind-side speed rush, a style of QB hunting that tends to generate takeaways via strip sacks and forced mistakes. Not yet 25 years old, he understands players with his profile will break the bank once the bids start rolling in."

I would bring Olivier Vernon home. He is likely getting released.

Yannick wants $22M per year so pass.
At a "Bargain" type deal, I'd try him out. Always liked the dude but a lot of us knew he wasnt worth that contract the Giants gave him. If he's released it goes well with the mantra of bringing in those types of guys to not counteract the comp pick formula

I would bring Olivier Vernon home. He is likely getting released.

Yannick wants $22M per year so pass.

Halarious! He got paid so i give him that. But was he nearly as good and worth the contract when he left Miami?

I’m happy with what I’m hearing from Barry Jackson recently in terms of draft pick value and potential free agent targets.

he says miamis real high on deandre swift. I really like the player I just don’t like the position value top 25.

mando needs to wise up and realize trade talks to move up happen at the combine even preliminary ones. and yeah they are about specific player targets even in the prelim stages.

I have zero doubts miamis gonna be testing the waters with teams in front of them.

Reports, Redskins CB Quinton Dunbar

Reached out to the team to discuss a reasonable contract restructure, but Washington declined the conversation.

He’s their best corner. Probably took a bird in hand extension and regrets it now instead of betting on himself.

In this market really regrets it

Back
Top Bottom