Saban “I hate it...” | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Teams that could have a new starter in 202o:

Dolphins, Patriots, Bengals, Steelers, Colts, Jags, Chargers, Raiders, Redskins, Bears, Lions, Panthers, Bucs,.

Interesting that the NFC west is the only division that's expected to have all 4 starting qbs return. Murray, Wilson, Garoppolo and Goff. Murray was the 2019 top overall pick and might need three or four season just to not be the 4th best qb in his division.

I think Carr might resurrect his career at a new stop, Tannehill-like, but the Raiders are likely going to have to include a draft pick to the deal to get teams to take Carr's contract. I would say Jacksonville makes sense for Carr, but I get the feeling Rivers is going to land there. Considering the draft and the big name qbs on the roster, it will be interesting to see what the market value for players like Bridgewater will be? It's crazy but 1/3 of the league could have a new starting qb in 2020.
No - a lot of recent speculation that Rivers is heading to Indy.

No - a lot of recent speculation that Rivers is heading to Indy.
I really don't see the upside of most teams taking that approach.

Rivers, as well as guys like Newton, have arguably been above average QBs I suppose, but are clearly on the backside of careers, if not in steep decline.

I find it hilarious that Winston had nearsightedness and never played with contacts or goggles, and recently had Lasik sugery. What a joke.

I find it hilarious that Winston had nearsightedness and never played with contacts or goggles, and recently had Lasik sugery. What a joke.

He may be out in Tampa .... probably end up near the coast somewhere though ... gotta have some crab legs :lol:

I heard of a proposal discussed that takes the qb position out of the team cap and structured with its own cap.

But that still doesn't change what the OP considers a problem. All it does is move things to page two.

let be real. If u producing at high level u should get paid.
They say it qb league but they only have 10 really great one.. the rest are just there. It should never be about qb winning game or losing game.

Lol, What are you gong to do with the ones that "are jst there?"
Not pay them?

Scratch OT Gregg Robinson (CLE) off your FA lists, dude just got popped with 150 lbs of pot.

150 lbs, I swear officer its for personal use I have chronic (pun intended) back pain. This is like when Tank got caught with like 8 assault rifles and a bunch of other stuff and said it was for protection. FROM WHO THE TERMINATOR?

150 lbs, I swear officer its for personal use I have chronic (pun intended) back pain. This is like when Tank got caught with like 8 assault rifles and a bunch of other stuff and said it was for protection. FROM WHO THE TERMINATOR?

What bothers me most is that these guys have plenty of money. There is no need to be doing this type of ****.

What bothers me most is that these guys have plenty of money. There is no need to be doing this type of ****.
You know what they say. You can take the boy out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the boy.

Before I get bashed, let me just say, dumbasses come in all colors and shapes, and I have no idea what the dude's ancestry is. Never heard of him before.

Reports, Redskins CB Quinton Dunbar

Reached out to the team to discuss a reasonable contract restructure, but Washington declined the conversation.

LOL … what's with this crap of Brady making interested teams come to him instead of going on the FA tour himself .... He's living the dream lmao

Back
Top Bottom