Saban “I hate it...” | Page 155 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Cowboys just signed Aldon Smith. You knew someone would ultimately take a gamble on him. He still hasn’t been officially reinstated

Cowboys just signed Aldon Smith. You knew someone would ultimately take a gamble on him. He still hasn’t been officially reinstated

Hasn’t been on a field since 2015, the game has passed this dude by not like he was t given a dozen chances though. Is Jerry sending a message to Dak or is he just tired of not being in the headlines.

Rex Ryan is a classless fool. Never understood the clamour for him to be made HC/DC in Miami

This has always been him. The only difference is he knows he’ll never be a head coach again, so the filter is off. People wanted him here because he got results for a short time, completely ignoring the fact that his method wears thin quickly. He’s a trash human being and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a microphone.

This has always been him. The only difference is he knows he’ll never be a head coach again, so the filter is off. People wanted him here because he got results for a short time, completely ignoring the fact that his method wears thin quickly. He’s a trash human being and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a microphone.
Well if he keeps this up he won't even stay employed as a shock jock.

I'm not sure who's worse Fatface Rex or Dumbass Tbum

ESPN has engendered shitheels like this. so much more entertainment than actual knowledge

New wave of thought. The Dolphins were ready to draft Tua, and have him sit a year to get healthy, and let Fitz be the man in 2020. Are we really sure that Jalen Hurst, Jake From or Jacob Eason can't be a franchise QB after sitting for a year and learning the system? These guys can be had later in the draft and we could use that #5 pick to maybe get another 1st round pick and still get a stud along with 2 or 3 other top guys. If you find out one of the guys I mentioned earlier is not the guy, you can still address the QB in 2021 through FA, trade, or draft. In the NFL you never know who may be available in FA or a trade.

I was just wondering if Defensive End or Outside Linebacker would suit Shaq Lawson better in our 3-4 defense. What are your all’s thoughts?

I was just wondering if Defensive End or Outside Linebacker would suit Shaq Lawson better in our 3-4 defense. What are your all’s thoughts?
He said in an interview he is more suited for olb but played a lot of 3/4 DE and likes playing inside as well

Back
Top Bottom