Saban “I hate it...” | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Interesting.

Am I the only one that thinks Rivers to Cam is not an upgrade?

I doubt this impacts the Bolts possibly drafting a QB.
Probably not, but trading up for one is less likely

If indeed Cam goes to the Chargers... I could see them trading DOWN and then targeting Love.

Looking at the 18th pick.....how far up could we move using next years 2nd and 5th rd pick 173 this year?

Laremy Tunsil has apparently turned down an $18.5M per year offer from the Houston Texans. He's asking for significantly more, according to reports. That's a lot of cashola!!! Good Luck to him.

Laremy Tunsil has apparently turned down an $18.5M per year offer from the Houston Texans. He's asking for significantly more, according to reports. That's a lot of cashola!!! Good Luck to him.
Many of us here saw that coming last year. That's one factor as to why I was in favor of the trade.

It's getting to the point that having solid O-line players on a rookie deal is just as important as QB and pass rusher on their initial contract.

I understand, eventually, you are going to have to pay to keep top talent, but given the "teardown" situation, it didn't make sense to pass up the trade offer.

Last edited:
I think the Dolphins are so set already that those 3 5th round picks and 3 7th round picks should be used to get better quality.A third 2nd round pick would be nice to add to 3 1st round picks.

Chargers are going to sign Cam then draft Jordan Love ????

I hope this happens. Another AFC team gets set back 5 years. Anything to keep Love OFF this team. His 2019 stats are comical. Looking at his INT totals, it would seem big media is doing one heck of a job polishing that turd, from a mid-major school, no less!

By the way, I'm glad the draft celebration/events in Vegas are canceled. A bunch of retarded morons jumping up and down like fools every time their team drafts some overrated slug like Jordan Love. Not exactly must see TV!

I hope this happens. Another AFC team gets set back 5 years. Anything to keep Love OFF this team. His 2019 stats are comical. Looking at his INT totals, it would seem big media is doing one heck of a job polishing that turd, from a mid-major school, no less!

By the way, I'm glad the draft celebration/events in Vegas are canceled. A bunch of retarded morons jumping up and down like fools every time their team drafts some overrated slug like Jordan Love. Not exactly must see TV!

I've come to the conclusion that you are not a fan of Love LMAO ...

So you think the media promotes Jordan Love to the front office people? Not other way around?

“A bunch of retarded morons”

get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom