Saban: Radio Interviews | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Radio Interviews

I think Nick's favorite word is relative.

he just took a swipe at the skolnick criticism about the war comment.

Nick says they liked Alex Smith and Ronnie Brown, and didn't hesitate to take Ronnie Brown despite our quarterback "situation". Even though he didn't take a QB, he still doesn't sound like he is too confident in what he has.

Hmmm. Don't assume anything with the quarterback "situation".

For some reason it isnt allowing me to listen to it. What all is he saying?

KB21 said:
Nick says they liked Alex Smith and Ronnie Brown, and didn't hesitate to take Ronnie Brown despite our quarterback "situation". Even though he didn't take a QB, he still doesn't sound like he is too confident in what he has.

aj's done ahh... a good job

He respects Ricky Williams relative to the player he was on the field and the things he did while on the field. He would like to help him get back into the league, whether it be for Miami or whoever.

In QB schools this past week, AJ's done well.. Gus has done well.. not disappointed in anyone at this point.

Seems like he basically admitted Braylon was a smokescreen and they didnt like him.

That would be sweet to see Ronnie and Ricky sharing the load this year.

Nick says we need a CB to emerge as the starter and impress..

Feels confident in the OL with the additions of Stockar and the "moving around" of guys like Vernon and Company. Vernon has developed well.

He feels good about the improvements made in the offensive line. Feels good about Stockar McDougle...Vernon Carey is developing....Damion Cook is a big ole guy who will contribute at guard........need to develop balance offensively....

What program you guys using to listen to this? My real player and windows media player won't load it.

Says that a good running game will do wonders for the QB.

Impressed with Marty Booker and Chris Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom