Saban: Radio Interviews | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Radio Interviews

Has Saban said anything about about on if Brown will start or anything like that?

Players want to do what they have to do to win. Very disappointed in last year. Want to get it fixed and get it right.

Damn it, y'all keep it coming. I thought they said it was going to be on a 6 p.m. EST.

PLEASE give us everything he says.

kb - coach says he wants depth at lb - what do you think of lionel turners chances - i read he called the defensive plays for him last year

Why will the line be better?

-Vernon Carey will be a player this year- 1st round pick. We have to get him to develop and contribute. He has some talent.

-Addition of Stockar McDougle

-Obviously addition of Hudson

-If everyone from last year can just get a little better, and these two new additions, not to mention Alabi, we should improve.

Line will be better because Vernon Carey will play this year....He's a guy that has the talent and capability to be a contributor.....Relying on Stockar and Vernon to supply some stability and depth.....Maybe I'm just an optimistic guy.

Reaction of people to the way he is paying assistant coaches..

"I have no idea"

LOL- what a ******ed question Lebatard.

d-day said:
kb - coach says he wants depth at lb - what do you think of lionel turners chances - i read he called the defensive plays for him last year

He's got a good chance.

Saban is big on this IMO:

The O-line is one position where COACHING and DEVELOPMENT are key.

He hired Houck because he is the absolute best at developing players to play offensive line. Believes the offensive line is a position where you can develop players to play.

He stated that he didn't want to take a shot at any previous coach, but..........He basically ripped Tony Wise a new *******.

Has he talked about any of our rookies?

He wants to build a consistent, DOMINANT team for the long term.

Back
Top Bottom