Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His agent could be saying all of this so he could get more money from the Fins and I still he think he will be back with Miami next year.

I would be ashamed if Wayne paid Saban any more money. What has he done to deserve this? I don't think Saban or his agent are that stupid. But who the hell knows anymore.

Just in case you needed a little help. :wink:[/quote]

Yeah thats cute and clever, but anyways :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

His agent could be saying all of this so he could get more money from the Fins and I still he think he will be back with Miami next year.

So he'd be risking his reputation, job, and current salary to try to squeeze an extra million out of Wayne when he could just tap him on the shoulder and ask nicely?

I mean I know you guys all feed off these conspiracy theories but really, come on

So he'd be risking his reputation, job, and current salary to try to squeeze an extra million out of Wayne when he could just tap him on the shoulder and ask nicely?

I mean I know you guys all feed off these conspiracy theories but really, come on
Saban isn't doing it his agent is and as an agent you always have to try to get your client as much money as possible.

Tuscaloosa OR South Beach?
Convincing 17 yr olds to play for you, dealing with alumni?..... the money is the same. If he leaves now, his credibility went down the tubes in returning to the NFL in the future.

Hopefully he hates the beach!

If Saban is tinkering with the idea he needs to split. NO Wait!! Wayne should fire him right now!

I also smell a possible law suit coming

Saban isn't doing it his agent is and as an agent you always have to try to get your client as much money as possible.

When you're working out a contract, yes. Not by reputation destroying means.

I just can't wait till this is resolved.

Way beyond sick of it.

Saban already said he's not going to be the coach of Alabama but damn this thing keeps going and going.

Also dissapointed Saban didn't come right out and say he's staying here after the game. Makes you think he is in fact considering it.

If he is considering it, it's clear to me that he is NOT as convicted in his goals of coaching in the NFL as he's always talked about. If this is the case it'll be better if he does leave.

It will be yet another slap in the face of this organization if he does though and will be a huge set back in the continuity department.

I think Saban found he likes coaching college better. His style and leadership works better on younger men. The lure to return could be too much.

Back
Top Bottom