Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with ESPN " that no one wants the job " no coach with integrity will take the position at Bama......including Schiano.

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah I'm sure no one wants a job that is paying 4-6 mil a year. :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: *removed*.

[MOD] Personal insults/attacks not permitted here. [/MOD]

Birmingham News is Reporting Saban and Bama talking

Tide ready to make Saban highest-paid college football coach
TUSCALOOSA — The University of Alabama is prepared to offer Miami Dolphins coach Nick Saban approximately $4 million per year to coach the Crimson Tide, likely making him the highest-paid college football coach.

Representatives of Alabama and representatives of Saban have agreed on most major points of a contract, two sources close to the situation said, but it is uncertain whether Saban would accept the job if Alabama extends a formal offer. A source close to Saban said he is considering the job.

Alabama officials hope to hear from Saban’s side early this week regarding
the coach's intention.

Why do you start working on a contract if your client isn't even sure if he wants the job??:confused:

http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/br...ogs/bama_bhamnews_extra/archives/2006_12.html

Last edited by a moderator:
No state income tax in Florida is also nice..... South Beach sure beat Tuscaloosa hahaha

Tide ready to make Saban highest-paid college football coach
TUSCALOOSA  The University of Alabama is prepared to offer Miami Dolphins coach Nick Saban approximately $4 million per year to coach the Crimson Tide, likely making him the highest-paid college football coach.

Representatives of Alabama and representatives of Saban have agreed on most major points of a contract, two sources close to the situation said, but it is uncertain whether Saban would accept the job if Alabama extends a formal offer. A source close to Saban said he is considering the job.

Alabama officials hope to hear from Saban’s side early this week regarding
the coach's intention.

Why do you start working on a contract if your client isn't even sure if he wants the job??:confused:
Because agents make a percentage of each new contract that is agreed to. If Saban agrees to a contract that has him moving to Alabama, Sexton is making more money. If this circus leads to Saban signing a new agreement with Miami, Sexton makes more money.

for a guy like Saban Alabama would have to bring something very concrete to the table even if the odds are he will turn them down for him to even take their call (his agent I mean of course).

If Saban takes the Alabama job it will seriously put into question my faith in the 'human condition' and after that it just doesn't get any worse.

Saban's reputation will be ruined in all facets of football if he leaves now.
His word will mean absolutely nothing. I very much doubt he goes.

Bama newspaper reporting Saban is talking to Bama and working out a contract...rest of the world reporting otherwise - shocking revelation

His agent could be saying all of this so he could get more money from the Fins and I still he think he will be back with Miami next year.

Back
Top Bottom