Sad but True..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad but True.....

Re: I've supported Jay...........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

for about the 1st year and a half that he's been here. I'm still not sold on him and won't be until after this year, if ever. Barring any unforseen season injuries to our o-line, and we now have a franchise running back, Jay will have NO excuses this year. If he throws 19 or more int's again, then he should be OUT/CUT! I'll make a deal with you guys. (I honestly do want Jay to succeed. Just because I'm a diehard fan of a team, doesn't mean I have to agree with all of the personel decisions that are made). If Jay has the same type of season that he's had his first 2 yrs as starter, then all of the Fiedler supporters will post on the board stating that they were wrong and Jay shouldn't have been resigned.

Amazing! Simply amazing!

Fiedler is not the savoir of our team. But as long as he is our starting QB, he will have my support. I'm not sold on him being our future, but he is the present day QB and if any fan is a die hard Fin fan that wants the best for the Fins, they should support him and not boo him. The ones that boo him are the ones that wanted Grbac, Hassleback, and the two Johnsons. Then what would they be complaining about. Ahh, some people just can't be satisfied.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by miadphan13
I never boo at games! :mad: EVER!! :fire:

I wish more Florida Phin fans were like that. When I flew down for the Yet game, I coulda sworn I was back home at Giants stadium.. Third quarter, and most of the Dolphin fans, when they got done booing, up and left...leaving me and a handfull of PHin fans surrounded by those smelly animal Yet fans. I was truely emarassed to be a phin fan at that point. I always thought the Florida fans were loyal, but ya know waht? The Dolphin fans up here in NJ stick around for the entire game, getting abused by even smellier Yet fans.....they never leave Giants staduim early, and they never boo up here. AND...I bet if the Dolphins had a playoff game up here, they wouldn't black it out.

Other than that, I can't wait to come back down for either/or/both the Raiders and Yets games this year....Great staduim!! If I had the ability/money/job to move down, I would in a heart beat!!

:monkey: YETS!!
:monkey: JILLS!!

..and as for Jay..

I may have ripped on him for bad performances, but I agree with everyone here that he has the heart and determination to win!! I think this year's Offense is gonna be something special!!! AS long as the O line stays healthy (knocking on wood as I type...)

Originally posted by Dolphan5499
I wish more Florida Phin fans were like that.
if most dolphans were like mia13, there would be a line for season tix like there is a Giant stadium ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
if most dolphans were like mia13, there would be a line for season tix like there is a Giant stadium ;)
For this year, and the next, and the next,......:lol: ;)

I was at the game at SF when we got shutout 21-0? Did I boo? Hell no. Was I cheering every first down we got, even though I knew we couldn't win? Hell yes I was.

Wow, it seems like all the die-hards don't actually live in Miami. Looks to me like most (not all) of the members who post regularly are further up state or out of state. I guess the people booing at the games are mostly locals and everybody that only cheers are from out of town! :lol:

Talk about home-field advantage, huh? :lol:

Originally posted by JackDolphin
With an increased strength on the offensive line and a powerhouse like Williams behind Fiedler, and a more rounded out Chambers, I have to agree that we may see him in the ProBowl in February 2003

....and until he does that, the band wagon fans who are ignorant about the GAME OF FOOTBALL, will continue to boo him. They just want to look cool to their friends. By booing him they look like they KNOW something about football because everything that is written about Jay is either negative or non- committal. Hardly any thing is positive. The sports writers either dump on him for not being Marino or write stories about what he needs to improve, nothing about how he HAS improved. So, like I said, until he proves it on the feild the semi-fan will never know the real Fiedler, and will continue to show their ignorance every chance they get.

a&o54, I am not willing to make the deal just because I don't think he has played like crap the last two seasons. Last season, Chambers and Fiedler were the ONLY TWO ON OFFENSE WHO PERFORMED! The rest all played like s**t. I think last year Fiedler was a top 15 QB no matter how bad our offense played. And 19 picks isn't an awful thing either. A pick is a funny thing. You can get picked off many times in a season and it isn't your fault. Such as James McKnight and his two interceptions he caused last season. Also, I think in the Patriots game in NE last year, Jay made a pass to the middle of nowhere but that isn't always his fault. A lot of times, the receiver runs the wrong route. Jay probably threw it to where the receiver should have been, but for some reason, he wasn't there.

Did Peyton Manning play like s**t last year? No. Did he get picked off more than 19 times? Yes. Interceptions don't make or break a QB's performance buddy.

Also, I am a die-hard Dolfan, who stays at every game, and who never boos, and I live in Miami. I'm sure there are some of us. But not many.

Fans...

I don't want it to sound like Florida Dolphin fans are bad fans...just going to the stadium means you are a good fan....but if you want to see rabid Dolphin fans, come up to a Yet/Phin game at Giants Stadium...The fans up here in NJ/NY are insane!! I guess we have to be, to put up with the morons who wear green and white. There are more fistfights and arguements during a Phin/Yet game up here....one thing I gotta say about the Yet fans in Florida...they are decent people. Not like the scum up here. But, they ARE still Yet fans....LOL!!

:monkey: Jet fans

Here's the deal

I don't care how well or badly Jay Fiedler played for the Phins. If he's at a Heat game, there absolutely NO REASON for any Dolfan to boo him.

This isn't Joe Robbie Stadium, it's the AAA. And Jay Fiedler isn't the PG for the Heat. HE'S A FREAKING SPECTATOR!! More importantly, A HUMAN BEING!! To bad there aren't many more of them in Miami.

I'm so sick and tired of people who boo every 10 seconds. They are pathetic pieces of sh*t. Most Miami fans are. If they weren't, then the boos for Jay at the Heat game would have been scattered among the applause instead of thunderous and resounding.

I'm glad I don't live in Miami. Because I would hate to be associated with people like that. For the most part, Miami fans suck.

I too was at the Denver game. And everybody booed in the first half like we were down 50 in the 4th. I remember thinking, "I'll bet these assholes missed every one of our 4th quarter comebacks".

Sure enough, we came back in the 4th and won. Everybody's happy. All is well. And all the boo'ers in my area classlessly talked trash and cursed at the Denver fans and their kids.

Typical.

Back
Top Bottom