Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Just read Javon was a Child Development and Family Relations major at University of Maine.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Wow. Guess that degree was a waste, as he won't be developing any children and his family relations were terrible since he shot them.

Wow. Guess that degree was a waste, as he won't be developing any children and his family relations were terrible since he shot them.

Sadly he probably did a lot of "developing" his kid in the last 24 hours.

Ok so let me get this straight:

A guy kills his girlfriend and doesn't kill himself after -- then it's perfectly ok to call him a selfish coward.

But if he kills himself afterward, then he is suffering from an illness and is therefore not a horrible human being who has just killed the mother of his child.

The reality of the situation is they are both wretched human beings for murdering someone else -- you don't give someone a pass for murder because they suffer from severe depression. People who suffer from mental illness can still be considered bad people.

Did you miss the part where I stated condemn him for leaving his child parent-less and murdering his girlfriend?

My post was directly referring to people making statements like: 'There is always another way, committing suicide is stupid and only hurts the people around you; suicide is selfish and cowardly,' etc.

Wow, heard about this today too. Thats crazy he did it there and even more nuts if he did it in front of those guys. Who knew he was such a nutcase

Did you miss the part where I stated condemn him for leaving his child parent-less and murdering his girlfriend?

My post was directly referring to people making statements like: 'There is always another way, committing suicide is stupid and only hurts the people around you; suicide is selfish and cowardly,' etc.

Understood. I agree with you on that matter.

Feel bad for the girl and the family, but, hey, now a roster spot is open for someone else. Next!

Busy weekend for lunatics

Cheyenne, Wyo. • A man wielding a sharp-edged weapon killed one person in a Casper neighborhood Friday before killing a male teacher and himself in front of students in a community college classroom, causing a campus-wide lockdown as authorities tried to piece together what happened.

Police found the suspect and one of the victims dead at a science building on the Casper College campus, which was locked down for about two hours, school and police officials said. The other victim was found about two miles away.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/55378685-68/college-students-campus-casper.html.csp

Suicide is selfish and cowardly.

You're only showing your own ignorance; I'm glad you've never been to the point, that you'd understand.

So now you know me?

Good one buddy. Suicide is the most selfish thing a human being can do. Your not thinking about anybody else when that happens, just yourself. You never think about the dozens of people that your going to devestate with that action.

That's what makes it selfish.

So now you know me?

Good one buddy. Suicide is the most selfish thing a human being can do. Your not thinking about anybody else when that happens, just yourself. You never think about the dozens of people that your going to devestate with that action.

That's what makes it selfish.

What's selfish is for other people to force you to stay in this life, if you truly don't want to; not the other way around.

Its probably the humorless drones making Benoit references or blaming our "Grand Theft Auto Society" that think JCane is tactless, etc...

It is a tragedy & I'd hate to be Pioli or Crennel. However, JCane is entirely within his rights to bring a little levity.

This thread proves that posters on a forum can take any situation and turn it into an argument. We will be quoting Sigmund Freud in a couple of pages as a source to defend a position.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Its probably the humorless drones making Benoit references or blaming our "Grand Theft Auto Society" that think JCane is tactless, etc...

It is a tragedy & I'd hate to be Pioli or Crennel. However, JCane is entirely within his rights to bring a little levity.

I was on Jcanes side. lol

Glad it didnt affect my fantasy team.

Back
Top Bottom