Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

One day my grandfather as a young boy had his uncle come over to the house. His uncle then proceeded to go out back on the swing set and put a bullet through his head. Then my great grandmother proceeded to tell my grandfather to go outside and clean up the skull pieces that had scattered over the yard. Sorry but I have no sympathy for someone that takes their own life.

If you can't have sympathy for someone who's life is in such tatters that they feel the need to do such a thing, then who can you have sympathy for?

Also, WTF was wrong with your great grandmother to tell a young boy to go pick up pieces of skull and brain? Seriously.

That poor little boy is now an orphan with a horrific family history.

250pxDexter_Morgan-1.jpg

Unless he caught her with another guy, then it would be justified! Taking himself out was the right thing also! No trials and no vindication for the families! Well played imho!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
you cant be serious, right? ill take it ur being sarcastic and give u the benefit of the doubt ( at least i hope u r)

Sadly he probably did a lot of "developing" his kid in the last 24 hours.

If you can't have sympathy for someone who's life is in such tatters that they feel the need to do such a thing, then who can you have sympathy for?

Also, WTF was wrong with your great grandmother to tell a young boy to go pick up pieces of skull and brain? Seriously.
I don't have sympathy for the action itself. Also, not really sure what was wrong with her. I don't have any memories myself of her, but the only way my grandma described her was that she was a *****. She was full blooded South Dakota Sue and was a piece of work.

I'm serious as a heart attack! You people automatically taking the woman's side is pathetic! And let's not forget, some women just don't know when to stfu!

You being the loudest of them all. Heed your own advise.

Guys, and especially cattails, lets keep this at a level where it can reasonably stay in the main forum. Thanks.

I agree that suicide and murder are two unforgivable sins, but my god...this guy must have really had some internal demons. How bad do things have to be before you murder the mother of your son and then pull the trigger on yourself? Belcher must have been a tortured soul, but I feel for the poor mother and his son. That poor little boy is now an orphan with a horrific family history.

Internal demons .... mental issues (perhaps contributed by the physical toll of playing football) .... we simply do not know. It's all speculation at this point. Anyone trying to already decide needs to slow their roll. Regardless it's a tragedy all around.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Thanks, but I don't need you to tell me what advise to heed!

He can tell you whatever the flyin' ef' he wants to. He's a mod.

I'm entitled to my opinion! Just like anyone else! Being attacked and called names is obviously alright too?

Youre certainly entitled to your opinion. Youre not entitled to post inflammatory ridiculous things just to get a rise from people and try get them infractions.

Youre certainly entitled to your opinion. Youre not entitled to post inflammatory ridiculous things just to get a rise from people and try get them infractions.

Ridiculous to you maybe, but not me! I never pointed my response towards anyone! Some people here are allowed to attack others, and its wrong! And you know it

Internal demons .... mental issues (perhaps contributed by the physical toll of playing football) .... we simply do not know. It's all speculation at this point. Anyone trying to already decide needs to slow their roll. Regardless it's a tragedy all around.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

He can tell you whatever the flyin' ef' he wants to. He's a mod.

Yes he can! And I can choose to respond!

To all the people calling the act of suicide cowardly and selfish go **** yourselves. I suffer from mental health issues and have been at various levels of being suicidal for a while now. You don't know what goes on in someone's head and you can't understand what suffering from a mental health issue is like unless you are a trained professional or have gone through it yourself. The act of murdering his girlfriend and leaving his child parent-less, sure condemn it; but to say call suicide selfish and cowardly goes beyond the level of being mere ignorant, to actually hurtful.

Strong words considering you have no idea whether or not this guy suffered from mental illness. What it does appear is that he killed himself as a result of not wanting to deal with the consequences of his actions. He murdered someone and either didnt want to face the music of life in prison or couldnt deal with his own feeling of guilt over it. Cowardly. This is completely different from someone who kills themselves because they are mentally ill.

Did you miss the part where I stated condemn him for leaving his child parent-less and murdering his girlfriend?

My post was directly referring to people making statements like: 'There is always another way, committing suicide is stupid and only hurts the people around you; suicide is selfish and cowardly,' etc.

Im with you in that not all people who committ suicide are cowardly or are bad people. Junior Seau comes to mind. However, I dont think you should be trying to make that argument in this particular case. This POS's suicide was clearly a cowardly act. He took the easy way out after he made a poor split second choice in the heat of an argument.

Back
Top Bottom