Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Its probably the humorless drones making Benoit references or blaming our "Grand Theft Auto Society" that think JCane is tactless, etc...

It is a tragedy & I'd hate to be Pioli or Crennel. However, JCane is entirely within his rights to bring a little levity.

Sure he is within his right but that doesnt make it right either and as a mod he is also suppose to hold himself to higher standards, other clown posters see a mod acting like that and they follow his lead. How someone can joke about a situation like this is not normal, its easy to sit there and laugh at something like this because you are not related to those people that got shot but if this was one of your family members than you would see why its disgusting to joke about a situation like this.

Sure he is within his right but that doesnt make it right either and as a mod he is also suppose to hold himself to higher standards, other clown posters see a mod acting like that and they follow his lead. How someone can joke about a situation like this is not normal, its easy to sit there and laugh at something like this because you are not related to those people that got shot but if this was one of your family members than you would see why its disgusting to joke about a situation like this.

Jcanes wasn't making a joke. He was telling you what some classless Chief fans were saying.

What's selfish is for other people to force you to stay in this life, if you truly don't want to; not the other way around.

I agree with this, actually. Your life is still your life to live, for you. It doesn't belong to other people.

Jcanes wasn't making a joke. He was telling you what some classless Chief fans were saying.

Um, You must have missed his earlier post in the thread. It said "chiefs fan hoped it was cassel" , if u dont call that joking around, i dont know what is.

I agree with this, actually. Your life is still your life to live, for you. It doesn't belong to other people.

I agree, but only to a degree. I think its selfish for a person who's kids and family depend on them for support to kill themselves.

I agree, but only to a degree. I think its selfish for a person who's kids and family depend on them for support to kill themselves.

Pretty sure that kid will probably never have to work a day in her life after alll the "donations" that family receives + her dads fortune. Nowadays after every crazy incident like this the first thing that happens is a fund gets created for donations..

Pretty sure that kid will probably never have to work a day in her life after alll the "donations" that family receives + her dads fortune. Nowadays after every crazy incident like this the first thing that happens is a fund gets created for donations..

Im pretty sure her dad wasnt nearly wealthy enough to set her for life. He was an UDFA and played this year on like a million dollar tender. He might be worth a million when you consider agent fees and other stuff like that.

Im pretty sure her dad wasnt nearly wealthy enough to set her for life. He was an UDFA and played this year on like a million dollar tender. He might be worth a million when you consider agent fees and other stuff like that.

Maybe not for life but enough to get her into a good college i'd say so.

True. Well said. Kids especially, not so much spouses. There's a promise made there, sort of a moral contract. But still, I think the emotional pain people feel can sometimes be overwhelming. If we as a society can see with compassion and understanding the desire for a person in physical pain to end their life -- even if people depend on them -- I don't know why emotional pain is treated so callously.

Locke would be far better suited to talk about it but there seems to be sort of a Stone Age macho attitude about mental health -- that these are not real problems and all boil down to weakness -- and that needs to change. Because when people with issues don't seek counseling, then you get incidents like this where they might (and I stress might) not have occurred.

Not saying we have to agree with someone's decision to end their life, but we do have to respect first the existence and then the severity of emotional trauma and, at the end of the day, people's right to do with their lives what they please. Part of the reason I think people think it's selfish for a loved one to commit suicide is because they feel guilty for not being able to have helped them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not counting taxes, highly likely greedy relatives, and the inevitable therapy she's going to need. I wonder if she's going to feel like she's "set for life" knowing her dad killed her mom and then himself?

True. Well said. Kids especially. There's a promise made there, sort of a moral contract. But still, I think the emotional pain people feel can sometimes be overwhelming. If we as a society can see with compassion and understanding the desire for a person in physical pain to end their life -- even if people depend on them -- I don't know why emotional pain is treated so callously.

Locke would be far better suited to talk about it but there seems to be sort of a Stone Age macho attitude about mental health -- that these are not real problems and all boil down to weakness -- and that needs to change. Because when people with issues don't seek counseling, then you get incidents like this where they might (and I stress might) not have.

Not saying we have to agree with someone's decision to end their life, but we do have to respect first the existence and then the severity of emotional trauma and, at the end of the day, people's right to do with their lives what they please. Part of the reason I think people think it's selfish for a loved one to commit suicide is because they feel guilty for not being able to help them.

Ill try find it, but I read a very interesting study a year or two ago about the differences in thought process in a genuinely suicidal person as opposed to a non-suicidal person. It even went as far as studying suicide notes of people who failed at weak suicide attempts and compared them to people who actually did kill themselves. The differences were huge. They used different words. Completely devoid of emotion or the thought of the aftermath. It was a really great read. I remember it being weird that I stumbled on it completely by accident about a week after a friend of mine had killed himself so it really stuck out to me.

this guy should rot in hell.

why the **** do u have to ruin a young girls life before taking ur own? if u want to kill urself, thats your choice, but to go ahead and just murder a young lady like this also, **** u.

condolences to this girls family, and to the guys family, but not one ounce of sympathy from me for this dude.

Unless he caught her with another guy, then it would be justified! Taking himself out was the right thing also! No trials and no vindication for the families! Well played imho!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

One day my grandfather as a young boy had his uncle come over to the house. His uncle then proceeded to go out back on the swing set and put a bullet through his head. Then my great grandmother proceeded to tell my grandfather to go outside and clean up the skull pieces that had scattered over the yard. Sorry but I have no sympathy for someone that takes their own life.

No, suicide is the one sin that cant be forgiven. I fail to see how in the world you can justify the murder of a young mother as getting rid of evil.

I agree that suicide and murder are two unforgivable sins, but my god...this guy must have really had some internal demons. How bad do things have to be before you murder the mother of your son and then pull the trigger on yourself? Belcher must have been a tortured soul, but I feel for the poor mother and his son. That poor little boy is now an orphan with a horrific family history.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Unless he caught her with another guy, then it would be justified! Taking himself out was the right thing also! No trials and no vindication for the families! Well played imho!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom