Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins

I said he’s not worth the 5 mill, which insuates him being cut saves us that. 90% for a few years? Youve been here for a few months so I’m sure thats accurate. You said your opinion, I said mine
You insinuated his cap hit was $5M and then had to look up the cap savings if cut.

Obviously you were talking out of your rear end. And now you are just "right fighting" even though you provided a hot take with faulty info.

I have been here since 2004 chap.

You insinuated his cap hit was $5M and then had to look up the cap savings if cut.

Obviously you were talking out of your rear end. And now you are just "right fighting" even though you provided a hot take with faulty info.

I have been here since 2004 chap.
I've been here since The Year of Our Lord 1785 BC, beat that!

7 months post Achilles repair....also, acl and meniscus surgeries in 2017, hip labrum issue, and hernia (believe abdominal hernia). That’s a lot of issues in the core and lower extremities. Achilles most scary but you saw how good Brent Grimes recovered...however different type of player in Hooker. I doubt he could have showed good explosiveness in workout 7 months after Achilles. 1 yr mild deal with incentives maybe. But, beware.

7 months post Achilles repair....also, acl and meniscus surgeries in 2017, hip labrum issue, and hernia (believe abdominal hernia). That’s a lot of issues in the core and lower extremities. Achilles most scary but you saw how good Brent Grimes recovered...however different type of player in Hooker. I doubt he could have showed good explosiveness in workout 7 months after Achilles. 1 yr mild deal with incentives maybe. But, beware.
Really tough injuries for a talented player. I hope he’s gets to be 💯 percent healthy and play. It’ll be a smart move by the phins but I see it more of a move for the 2022 season. Hooker should take the rest of the year to rehab, heal and get ready for his return in 2022 where Miami might be making a super bowl run.

I wasn’t a fan of Malik coming out of Ohio state, and it really wasn’t about his athleticism or instincts, it was really about his playing style and a lot of times, his tackling technique, I remember saying that I thought he would be injury prone with his style of play and lack of good fundamental technique.

Back
Top Bottom