Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins

I believe both Tre Boston and Earl Thomas are still available... and would work cheaply. There are others...

If we want to bring in a vet safety for insurance, we can do it for less than Half of what McCain would have made.
I wonder if Earl Thomas is done for..

he’s had a rocky past year, doesn’t seem like the kind of guy we would want to bring, but damn he was one of my favorite safeties for a long time, wanted so badly for us to draft him

I wasn’t a fan of Malik coming out of Ohio state, and it really wasn’t about his athleticism or instincts, it was really about his playing style and a lot of times, his tackling technique, I remember saying that I thought he would be injury prone with his style of play and lack of good fundamental technique.
I loved him. He's not a force against the run but when healthy he changes games with terrific instincts and that incredible wingspan with huge hands.

Hooker had 3 interceptions in his first 7 games as a rookie before getting hurt. Jamal Adams meanwhile has 2 career interceptions in 58 games. Hooker has 7 in 36 hobbled games. That's exactly what it looked like coming out of college, one guy as the plugger and the other guy the thief. Unfortunately the thief can't stay healthy

I loved him. He's not a force against the run but when healthy he changes games with terrific instincts and that incredible wingspan with huge hands.

Hooker had 3 interceptions in his first 7 games as a rookie before getting hurt. Jamal Adams meanwhile has 2 career interceptions in 58 games. Hooker has 7 in 36 hobbled games. That's exactly what it looked like coming out of college, one guy as the plugger and the other guy the thief. Unfortunately the thief can't stay healthy
Let’s get him in A dolphin uniform and see if he can stay healthy.

Stick a fork in Earl Thomas, his attitude and fall of in play have ended him.

Was it ever reported why he didn't sign when he was in?
I think he left without signing. Not sure whether that means an offer was made? Or not? Perhaps Miami made some sort of gesture, indicating their interest? But if that report I posted, is correct, it sure seems Miami wants to sign him?

Back
Top Bottom