Salguero - Neither Rosen Or Fitzpatrick Will Be The Dolphins Long Term Quarterback | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero - Neither Rosen Or Fitzpatrick Will Be The Dolphins Long Term Quarterback

Rosen is not a downgrade from Tannehill lol nice agenda

It takes a Dolphins fan to watch what Josh Rosen did last year and watch what Ryan Tannehill did last year and decide Rosen was better. That's dedication.

Right now, absolutely. I can't see how you can view it any other way. With that being said this could change, many consider Rosen the better prospect but based on NFL football in 2018 Tannehill is better.

I don't wish injury on anyone but it will be interesting to see Tannehill in Tennessee WHEN Mariota gets hurt. I'm not a Mariota fan at all and always felt Tannehill was better BUT realize it could have been my aqua and orange colored glasses. Nonetheless nobody will ever convince me the Titans were or are any closer to a championship with Mariota then we ever were with Tannehill.

Right now, absolutely. I can't see how you can view it any other way. With that being said this could change, many consider Rosen the better prospect but based on NFL football in 2018 Tannehill is better.

I don't wish injury on anyone but it will be interesting to see Tannehill in Tennessee WHEN Mariota gets hurt. I'm not a Mariota fan at all and always felt Tannehill was better BUT realize it could have been my aqua and orange colored glasses. Nonetheless nobody will ever convince me the Titans were or are any closer to a championship with Mariota then we ever were with Tannehill.

I don’t think you are gonna have to wait for Mariota to get hurt.

I don't really want to comment on Mariota. I'm just saying that last year Josh Rosen was quite possibly the worst quarterback in football, and Tannehill, while not good, was not that.

It's a hell of a lot closer to being controversial to say that Fitzpatrick wasn't better than Tannehill, than it is Rosen.

I assume he has an inside source, but seems too early to make that determination. Plus, I doubt Miami would want that information out there. Play your cards close to the vest so to speak.

Are you blaming him if we only win 2-3?
No, because the roster's talent level isn't capable of winning more than that.

What I'll be looking at is how competitive we are, how we respond to adversity, and whether we look like we're better near the end of the season compared to the beginning. The last couple coaches we've had clearly spent the season getting out-coached which is why we would always limp to the finish line.

If Jamies Winston was waiting on the bench, tannehill would have got benched likely as many times if not more than fitzy

Edit: and I don’t think he would have earned it back the way fitzy did a time or two, either

Do they give you extra points on the scoreboard because you're playing a younger guy? Is there a handicap I'm not aware of?
Lol Maybe you guys are on some type of topic that I’m not aware of but if your comparing Tanni to Rosen I just think it’s unfair to do that based on last years performance

Lol Maybe you guys are on some type of topic that I’m not aware of but if your comparing Tanni to Rosen I just think it’s unfair to do that based on last years performance

First step is admitting it. Second step might be bothering to read up and see what people are talking about before going off half-****ed at someone.

Do they give you extra points on the scoreboard because you're playing a younger guy? Is there a handicap I'm not aware of?
Rosen has much better pocket awareness you can see that. Compare Tannehill as a rookie to Rosen as a rookie if you want a fair comp. But I know you don't you hated Rosen day 1 of that trade

Back
Top Bottom