Sam Adams- 350lbs! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Adams- 350lbs!

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Seems Bills fans are spending a lot of time espousing the weaknesses and problems that they are wishfully preceiving about Williams all in an effort to hide the truth... Which is that Ricky Williams scares the hell out of every single Bills fan alive...

There's no doubt that Ricky is a player every team has to plan for. However, he can't win games alone. Ricky IMO is the best pure runner in the league right now.

Sorry pal, but I need to stop you there. Pat MAY be the guy. You just don't know how it's gonna work out.

Like I said, it's only my opinion. I do like that tandem though. They are friends and Adams has been said to be staying in Pats home.

Originally posted by justafan
Ricky IMO is the best pure runner in the league right now.

On this we agree...However, I think Ricky's goal this year is to become the MOST complete back in the NFL... Blocking, Pass Catching, and Rushing...

I'd like to see Sam Adam's ass on the field for a 7 minute drive. Let's see what impact he is making then. I am telling you, he'll plug the hole, but also, Nails will be pulling his way

It is very possible that Sam will have rotated through on certain drives. The one thing that the Bills do quite frequently is rotate D-Linemen. We do have a couple of DT's that will make quite adequate back-ups though. Guys like Edwards and Bannan that although were by no means dominating last year, still have some quality time under their belt.

When Ricky ran his 200 some odd yards against the Bills they unfortunately (I guess you could say) were long runs from what I remember, and quite a few of em.

I think we lost to the Packers..cause..well..it was at home against the Packers and that's damn tough, but can't use that as an excuse.

I don't doubt Ricky will be in atleast the top 5 rushers this year when it comes to yardage. We'll have to see how Holmes heals up on that injury. Hopefully all works out well cause even though I could give two ****s about KC I respect Holmes' running.

Faulk is always a threat ;\.

Back
Top Bottom