Sam Brenner | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Brenner

Moved very well. Plays a bit upright. Narrow in the torso. Picked the ideal opponent for his debut. That's what I took out of Brenner yesterday, from watching the game live and occasionally focusing on him. I didn't go back and spotlight every play. IMO, that's more valuable earlier in the season. Late in the year it can provide a false impression, if certain players are fresh and healthy while others are nicked and worn out. I warned about that a few years ago when there were overly positive reviews of Garner late in the season.

Good point. In this case I was surprised he did not make more mistakes and have some penalties.

Absolutely! Kudos to Brenner. I never noticed him so he must have been playing well

I thought that they had Tannehill change up his cadence considerably yesterday. He had more fake "GO" "GO GO" yesterday than I can ever remember.

That is great. Finally. But, hey guys, how about randomizing go on 1 or 2 so that it doesn't match whether you are running or passing. I mean, it HAS to be an advantage for the defense if they KNOW it is a run as soon as the ball is snapped -- without even looking up.

Ryan did get the Chargers line to jump a few times. It wa nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom