Sam Knight thinking about signing with us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Knight thinking about signing with us

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ok guys, before Jr signed I told you about my boss that works on the field during game days.. he has contacts within the dolphins. Well, he told me that Jr would be here and now I spoke with him and he says that Sam Knight is mulling over a contract we have offered him and theres an 80% chance he will sign very soon. This is great news and I hope it comes to fruition.

The only thing that can stop this is some other team steping up the offer.but he (my boss)has only gave me bad info once(olin Krutez) and that was a player which we had in our mitts and he changed his mind.

It looks great all-pro D backfield

Last edited by a moderator:
One more piece to the depth and go for it now puzzle..if we keep Freeman...which we should..a young guy with experience..I think we should keep rogers too...more experience...Injuries can deflate a team's spirit and ability to maintain momentum...We should know after we went from Jay to Ray..

Great news, It should be a very competitive camp around the saftey position if this thing happens. Question? Do we still have Bock Marion under contract and does anyone know what is up with Freeman??

I hope this happens, it would really make this offseason a whole lot better. Not that it hasn't been pretty decent so far.

Originally posted by dolphindew
Question? Do we still have Bock Marion under contract and does anyone know what is up with Freeman??

Of course Brock is under contract. Freeman didn't sign any offers by the deadline.. so he is ours.

dam guys 8 of our 11 starters on D will be pro bowlers if knight does sign.. man! if Dave cant get us to the afc championship game he needs to go.. i am not on that wagon but its the only way to go.

Wow, if we get Knight we have no holes on D. Unreal, plus depth galore. Our only real weak spot is LT and WR but it's not weak, it's just not all world. I have confidence in Dixon and we now have great line depth on both sides. I also like our WRs, could be better, but they are good enough! On PAPER, this team looks unbeatable, lets just hope they can FINALLY execute. Wow, what an off-season if we add Knight and Griese. Honestly, I knew it would end up good, but not this good!

With Knight and Seau and Moore as additions to the defense I would be ****y enough to say this Defense would rank right up there with Tampa's. Especially if Ogun improves and Morlon can take that next step.

i hope it´s true because on a sentinel or herald report they said they haven´t offered a contract to knight yet, but hopefully that has changed now

Back
Top Bottom