Sam Knight thinking about signing with us | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Knight thinking about signing with us

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Ricky is one of the best players in the league, but it's a shame how some of you have no FAITH in the team. You think they will just crumble up without Ricky? YOU ARE NOT A TRUE DOLPHINS FAN..

If you don't have faith in us winning the super bowl without Ricky.. what a shame.. :nono:

What about Chambers, McMichael, Thompson, McKnight, Fiedler, Minor, Edwards, even Henry? They can't do it with this great D? Oh please.. are you a Ricky Fan or a Dolphins Fan?

-and no I ain't gettin' personal..
I was fixing to make a post close to this...I agree CO84...

Let's soften the term from "crumble", and then it's still a fair question to consider.

With some depth or potential depth added/likely to be added at LB, OL, QB, DB's... it sure seems like the Achilles heel that could do the most damage to the 2003 campaign would be a significant injury to the team's single greatest player.

I don't see Edwards as physically able to carry the backfield on a drive to a championship. Minor is one of the best back-ups in the league, but the drop-off from RW is obviously steep.

I've never watched Thomas Jones. Zona sure seems like they coulld give Rodgers some work to do, so I'm wondering...

What's the best gameplan for us to carry into the season in terms of backing up the man who brings joy to our hearts?

Thomas Jones and Minor would be a very nice backup core. I think Jones would turn it around here, as he will work harder now out of a place he hates. Minor would be used on trick plays and third downs. Jones as the main backup to relieve Ricky in the fourth quarter of blowouts.

Originally posted by Jaj
Thomas Jones and Minor would be a very nice backup core. I think Jones would turn it around here, as he will work harder now out of a place he hates. Minor would be used on trick plays and third downs. Jones as the main backup to relieve Ricky in the fourth quarter of blowouts.

So is there any new news on Thomas Jones and Derrick Rodgers trade??

Originally posted by Jaj

I am hoping leonard Henry decides he wants a real job. like being backup to one of the best RB's in the league!

I think Edward's can do it for awhile with this supporting cast. Think about it guys, if Knight signs, he brings what we have lacked at safety since Louis Oliver left. The punch you in the mouth attitude. I don't see Ricky getting hurt, he is in the best shape of his life. If anything happens to him though, you have to have faith in Edwards and Minor. Remember, Edwards is one more year back. At his prime, he was very good. He should be turning heads this season.

Back
Top Bottom