Sam Knight thinking about signing with us | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Knight thinking about signing with us

Re: Re: Sam Knight thinking about signing with us

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354

This is great .. Alll us Phin fans gotta love the connections some of the guys here have and gotta love the fact that we do get the inside dish and know about anything before it happens with our beloved team... This is a great site... It's actually the only Dolphin site I go to cuz everything is channeled through here... Great job fellas...

HOORAH:drinker:

I think this board is the best place for Phins news, and a lot of it ends up being true, and a lot of the time news is reported here before it is in the media.

Amazing, we finished number one in Defense in our conference last year, where would we finish this year with our newest additions...Oh I got it, number 1..Sammy Knight Come On Down Baby..

Originally posted by aquaman
Ok guys, before Jr signed I told you about my boss that works on the field during game days.. he has contacts within the dolphins. Well, he told me that Jr would be here and now I spoke with him and he says that Sam Knight is mulling over a contract we have offered him and theres an 80% chance he will sign very soon. This is great news and I hope it comes to fruition.

The only thing that can stop this is some other team steping up the offer.but he (my boss)has only gave me bad info once(olin Krutez) and that was a player which we had in our mitts and he changed his mind.

It looks great all-pro D backfield

Keep it coming, thx!

Oliver...

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Of course Brock is under contract. Freeman didn't sign any offers by the deadline.. so he is ours.

yeah i think freeman stays. wow depth everywhere, what a wonderful feeling. all except QB and LT specifically but that may change soon too.:tongue:

hey, to add on to the tingle thing, i get that way whenever i look at our starting lineup....

jason, wale, bowens, chester, zgonia, zach, junior, greenwood, then our corners AND IF WE GET KNIGHT!!!!!!! OMG IM HAVING A SEISURE!!!

Then i start to think about the possibilities with our offense...

bulldozing ricky, throwing the bomb to chambers, getting the easy first down with mcmichael and konrad.... and norvs playcalling.... SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE IM FAINTING!~!~!~!~!~!

Heh, signing Knight would be great, but I'm gonna try to keep a lid on my optimism. Remember guys, Ricky gets injured and our Superbowl hopes are over.

Originally posted by aquaman
Ok guys, before Jr signed I told you about my boss that works on the field during game days.. he has contacts within the dolphins. Well, he told me that Jr would be here and now I spoke with him and he says that Sam Knight is mulling over a contract we have offered him and theres an 80% chance he will sign very soon. This is great news and I hope it comes to fruition.

The only thing that can stop this is some other team steping up the offer.but he (my boss)has only gave me bad info once(olin Krutez) and that was a player which we had in our mitts and he changed his mind.

It looks great all-pro D backfield

I coached at the school Sammy Knight went to (Rubidoux HS) and can tell you this is true. Not only that, I'd say it's higher than 80 percent......I hear his agent is just making last round of calls to see if anyone has changed their mind and is offering a significant higher money deal (Nobody is expected to)...So Sammy is already planning on moving to The Dolphins.

Expect him to sign soon as he knows Fins Front Office doesnt like delays once things have taken their course (as this has).

i still don't like the thought of signing knight....i really don't feel he would be a good fit in our defense.......but hopefully the FO knows just a "bit" more than i do......

i'm just afraid that our safeties could be a LIABILITY.....brock didn't play very well last year, and if knight can't shape himself into our defense then we are in major trouble.......

but if this does happen i hope that last year was just an off-year for brock and that knight plays a lot better than i suspect he will.....

Originally posted by MiamiMan147
Ricky gets injured and our Superbowl hopes are over.

Ricky is one of the best players in the league, but it's a shame how some of you have no FAITH in the team. You think they will just crumble up without Ricky? YOU ARE NOT A TRUE DOLPHINS FAN..

If you don't have faith in us winning the super bowl without Ricky.. what a shame.. :nono:

What about Chambers, McMichael, Thompson, McKnight, Fiedler, Minor, Edwards, even Henry? They can't do it with this great D? Oh please.. are you a Ricky Fan or a Dolphins Fan?

-and no I ain't gettin' personal..

Back
Top Bottom