Sam Knight thinking about signing with us | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Knight thinking about signing with us

And for those of you who says knight is slow.. I think hes about as fast as this other SS.. John Lynch. I could be wrong but in my world players dont play at their 40 times.. they play at football speed and thats all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
the contract has not offically been put out there but its being worked on. The info I got is very fresh. He just came down and told me so I am really excited hopefully within the next 2 weeks.

Originally posted by zonk39
OK! I have officialy Begun to Tingle! JUST START TRAINING CAMP ALREADY!

Well then get to the bathroom man, don't tingle in here. Oh sorry thought you said tinkle. :lol:

I dont care about 40 times, and he may get burnt once in awhile but who doesn't? What I am drooling over is his big play ability with the big hits and INTS!! Something Freeman doesn't give us.

Wow!! What a defense!! If this happens. I myself would hate to prepare for a defense like ours. But the question Is that our defense is almost this good every year> I would like to get that excited about our OFFENSE. Even with RICKY (who ran for over 200 yds in a game and we still lose) I still think we need a playmaker on Offense!! Will iit be Chambers who wakes up, or will Jay stay healthy enough to lead this team and make the big throws in big games to Win in the clutch!! We cannot ride Ricky all the way or everybody will start playing 9 in the box, and can we still run the ball???

Once again.. Give pros to Wannstedt and Spielman... They had the priorities during the drfat and kept them in perspective with knowing that the Steelers took Polamalu in 1st round and made no sense to take Julian Battle in 3rd round or Doss in 2nd if Sammy Knight was out there and there were other needs to be justified in the draft... I told all of you.. Wannstedt and Spielman are not stupid... My guess is that Robinson and Griese are next..

HOORAH:drinker:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If Knight signs that would be great, it would give us a top 3 defense.

LOL, are you trying to test us Ice? We already have a top 3 D, but now this could give us a championship D baby!

Originally posted by aquaman
Ok guys, before Jr signed I told you about my boss that works on the field during game days.. he has contacts within the dolphins. Well, he told me that Jr would be here and now I spoke with him and he says that Sam Knight is mulling over a contract we have offered him and theres an 80% chance he will sign very soon. This is great news and I hope it comes to fruition.

The only thing that can stop this is some other team steping up the offer.but he (my boss)has only gave me bad info once(olin Krutez) and that was a player which we had in our mitts and he changed his mind.

It looks great all-pro D backfield

This is great .. Alll us Phin fans gotta love the connections some of the guys here have and gotta love the fact that we do get the inside dish and know about anything before it happens with our beloved team... This is a great site... It's actually the only Dolphin site I go to cuz everything is channeled through here... Great job fellas...

HOORAH:drinker:

Please guys its still in the works! they are working it out and let Sammy know about it.

Honestly, top 3 D?

Bates aint even bad enough to lead this D to anything but #1, think about it, we have ALL 11 returning starters back with upgrades at

Nickel Back-Buckley
Strong Safety-Knight
OLB-Junior/Eddie????

And remember that Chester and OGun are both one more year removed from major leg injuries.

But at WORST we have the same starters(with better backups) that finished 3rd statistically last year.

Hey and you never know maybe just maybe Sam M. will pick it up this year and return to his old form.

Back
Top Bottom