Same Old Dolphins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Dolphins!

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
Nothing has changed!

Grier should have been blown out!

He has been part of the problem here...and retaining him continues the Dolphin recent history of bad moves.

His pick of an extremely green candidate with nothing extraordinary to point too on his resume reeks of nepotism...and frankly just another Dolphin misstep!
A longtime Dolphin staff member...favoring somebody they know over more qualified...more accomplished candidates!

I honestly think this owner and organization is simply....”The gang that can’t shoot straight”....hopeless!

This move does not give me hope at all!

This should have been a complete new start...but of course...in true Dolphin fashion...they keep one guy whose been here forever as part of a failed system...give him all the power... and continue the course of failure!

We have truly taken the Cleveland Browns old position as laughingstock of the NFL...they have learned and are getting it right!

Nothing has changed!

He has been part of the problem here...and retaining him continues the Dolphin recent history of bad moves.

His pick of an extremely green candidate with nothing extraordinary to point too on his resume reeks of nepotism...and frankly just another Dolphin misstep!
A longtime Dolphin staff member...favoring somebody they know over more qualified...more accomplished candidates!

I honestly think this owner and organization is simply....”The gang that can’t shoot straight”....hopeless!

This should have been a complete new start...but of course...in true Dolphin fashion...they keep one guy whose been here forever as part of a failed system...give him all the power... and continue the course of failure!

We have truly taken the Cleveland Browns old position as laughingstock of the NFL...they have learned and are getting it right!
Sorry you feel that way!

Until I start to see a competitive product on the field which gets back to the playoffs on the regular then there is nothing in this organisation that inspires hope.

I need to see hard evidence. Everything at this point is subjective.

On the plus side we should see improved play from our linebackers :-)

No one knows how this will play out so I reserve judgment until....

Nothing has changed!

You are right. By only taking half measures time after time, you get this continual dysfunction that leads to compounding mistake after mistake.

Can’t put anything paste this fan base. Sharp as a tack I say.

Reactions: MD
Back
Top Bottom