Same Old Finheaven | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Finheaven

I just wish everybody would stop hating and let things unfold over the next couple years. I’m just saying same thing was done to thill and look what he did tonight. Gave us the third pick on an amazing throw..lol My wife and I were like “I miss him”. We need weapons before makin assumptions.
You might as well wish for an Elephant to fit inside a Miata.

I just wish everybody would stop hating and let things unfold over the next couple years. I’m just saying same thing was done to thill and look what he did tonight. Gave us the third pick on an amazing throw..lol My wife and I were like “I miss him”. We need weapons before makin assumptions.
Yeah man. What’s another few years? 1973 wasn’t that long ago.

So thousands of years of using paragraphs is too far a bar? Your brilliant genius doesn't deserve paragraphs?

Good grief. This is why you don't start a thread after a demoralizing loss. The posts get like 12 you olds smarting off to their little brother out of spite. Make sure you have the proper amount of punctuation and paragraph size 🤓

Same old Finheaven ?

Welcome back but it's not the same at all friend

Of course everyone is disappointed and any fan site would be a **** storm after a big loss to end a teams playoff hope don't you think ?

There are some great fans here and terrific posters
If you want only reasoned discussion join our 347 club for only $25 a year

Richmond Webb did a Q and A a few weeks ago and former Fin's QB Jay Fiedler in up next week

If you post in the main forum of a football site after a big loss you get what you get :shrug:

Couple years?

Tua should have one full season to get his act together to the point where Matt Barkley doesn't look twice the QB Tua appears to be.

Things haven't changed. We always hate our quarterbacks. Always have average offensive to brutal lines. Our running backs have been average since 2008. Now. Our secondary has potential. Let's find a playmaker on offense. Compliment our qb with a line. Let him play outside the pocket if he gets hurt **** happens. Draft offense and find 1 more piece on defense. Tua is good enough if he has more than two options.

I’m just upset that Miami didn’t play better. Every single time in this spot Miami always fall flat on their face in embarrassing fashion.

It’s easier to be a successful QB today than at any point in the history of the league. Backyard QB play is the norm, the refs won’t call anything on the defense. If you have some wiggle and a big arm then it’s more than half the battle. I don’t care if it’s Tua Tagovailoa, Marcus Mariota, or Ray Liotta, just give me a baller

Same old Finheaven ?

Welcome back but it's not the same at all friend

Of course everyone is disappointed and any fan site would be a **** storm after a big lose to end a teams playoff hope don't you think ?

There are some great fans here and terrific posters
If you want only reasoned discussion join out 347 club for only $25 a year

Richmond Webb did a Q and A a few weeks ago and former Fin's QB Jay Fiedler in up next week

If you post in the main forum of a football site after a big loss you get what you get :shrug:
I know. I said I luv the site and there were a lot of good contributors to the site. Maybe I will if it’s better on the other side. Thx for the advice. Wasn’t putting down the site.

Back
Top Bottom