San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Thanks nj.

You're welcome.

All I see is the old article still there about the Chargers giving Boston permission to seek a trade. But that was there 3 days ago, so nothing yet. I will keep checking, however, and will let everyone know.

nj

Justasportsfan said on ESPN insider he saw the colts were in discussions with Boston's agent.

He's full of it.

Originally posted by njfinfan

I have ESPN Insider - I'll check right now.

GUYS THERE IS NOTHING ON ESPN INSIDER OR INDY's BOARD, or NFL RUMOR MILL .. only WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT MIAMI

The most inportant thing is "does he want to play here more then somwhere else" ? If this is the case then the deal is half done. SD wants him out and I,m sure they don,t want a TO mess on their hands. So my guess is something will get done within a week or so.

phunwin, you have ESPN insider? You went there and there was nothing like justasportsfan said?

Justa...did you make that up? I could see you doing that.
Would I do something like that? Maybe late news but I would not make them up myself.
Justasportsfan said on ESPN insider he saw the colts were in discussions with Boston's agent.
Did you make it past the 1st grade? :confused:

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
The most inportant thing is "does he want to play here more then somwhere else" ? If this is the case then the deal is half done. SD wants him out and I,m sure they don,t want a TO mess on their hands. So my guess is something will get done within a week or so.

Sooner. They have to pay him a bonus on the 15th and they don't want to.

justafan, show the link so that people with insider can access it since no one else can find it

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
justafan, show the link so that people with insider can access it since no one else can find it
Billszone.com :D

phunwin, you have ESPN insider? You went there and there was nothing like justasportsfan said?

Justa...did you make that up? I could see you doing that.

I went, there's nothing there. It's a hoax. But you all know that by now.

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan
Please don't tell me that you're believing a Bill's fan about this. You know he made it up. Just let it go. It's a lie.
It may be a lie but i didn't make it up. I don't expect you to believe me nor do I care ;)

Especially since the colts are mulling around warren sapp...they don't have great cap room.

you were the one who posted it saying it was on insider and now you donthave a link to the insider article, and others on the board have checked... so if you posted it and claimed it to be true, then as far as this board is concerned, you made it up

Back
Top Bottom