San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
sorry dolfanmike....just joined in...kinda new on this site....been reading with interest thou for the last week or so....what i meant was that IF we trade for Boston, AND rivers is not available, then why not a backer...:)
Let me be the first to say welcome :D

NOOOOOO MORE DEFENSE IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!! Are you serious our defense is stable for now, while the offense sucks. We won't have a running game without an offensive line, and there won't be a passing game without another receiver. Forget about the qb situation they already screwed that one up. I wouldn't bank on getting Rivers anymore now that Pitt grabbed Duece Staley. Now they are geared up to grab a QB...

:mrt:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Have you ever heard the saying "practice what you preach"? Why don't you put me on ignore like you adviced others.

Like I said, slow..... BTW, I'll give you a 1.5 for that smack. You're getting better. :lol:

So when LB Spikes said he was gonna "turn up the heat" did he mean he was gonna let Ricky Williams run him over and then lay on the ground like a little girl with a shoulder injury?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

So when LB Spikes said he was gonna "turn up the heat" did he mean he was gonna let Ricky Williams run him over and then lay on the ground like a little girl with a shoulder injury?

Make it hot!!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

:roflmao:

That was rather funny that ESPN hyped the Bills and Spikes ALL NIGHT right before Miami whooped up on them.

I think he'll come to miami because of the recievers coach

So, I guess what i'm wondering is that when Spikes said he was gonna "turn up the heat"...did he mean that the Bills were only going to score 3 points? Or that the Bills would only gain 118 total offensive yards? Or that Bledose would only pass for 98 yards? Or that Ricky would run wild on the Bills?

Funny, you wonder why I dont get it, and WE wonder why you dont get it after that BEATING you took.

Back
Top Bottom