San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

the difference is when we have credible news, we post links to more reliable sources such as ESPN or the local newspapers-- the people who broke the story... not just blankly state it and dont show other people where they can see it to make sure that it's true
ESPN is credible to you? They reported we were close to signing Woody when we never even contacted the guy. Hellooooo!. Sure Sun-Sentinel is also a credible source too since reports and articles are often posted on this MB. :rolleyes:

How about the Tait thread where one said the Tait was brought to the Hood and another said it was false after talking to Taits father. I guess they are all telling the truth because it was posted at FH. Hmmmm. Get it?

I can't imagine why the colts would be talking to Boston anyway. They have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne -- two very productive receivers. I know Marvin's up for a megacontract NEXT year, but interst in Boston still makes no sense for the Horsies.

Re: Re: Re: San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner

Originally posted by phunwin

I checked the time; we both posted at 6:28 PM board time. :)

"No you hang up first....No you...No you hang up first....is this a fake hangup..? I know this is a fake hangup.... Click" I'm waiting to see you guys break into the "No, I love you more's"

:goof:

A WR BIGGER THAN AN LB?

clear.gif

Dude can run over DB's and block them for Ricky. Bring him in...
he'll improve our passing and rushing attack in a way no rookie could.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Are you guys gonna tell him or should I ?

I'll tell him ....

Hey - We swept the Bills last year and held them to 118 yards total offense in the first game.

It may be a lie but i didn't make it up. I don't expect you to believe me nor do I care ;)

Simply put him on ignore DOLFANS...its easy to do.

Boston and Chambers would be a monster-physical-specimen duo. Throw in McMichael, and you have a trio of incredibly physically gifted receivers.

Add in the fact that I've seen some Dolphin players go on record as saying the Fins should bring him in (something no one ever did wen Moss rumors were swirling), and this story REALLY gets legs.

As for whether the Dolphins should wait until free agency to sign him, I have two words for you:

Mark.
Brunell.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I'll tell him ....

Hey - We swept the Bills last year and held them to 118 yards total offense in the first game.
Egad. Another smack poster wannabe. I'll give you a 1 for the effort.

You should try practicing at the Depths Forum. Maybe you'll learn a few things.

If Boston is a goner, and if Rivers is available, that has to be the choice, but......If not, what about a linebacker ?? Zach makes a ton and is only getting older, Seau is old (er) and Morlon still has not shown any caliber of playing like either of those guys ?? Is a backer too far a stretch for the first round.....

Simply put him on ignore DOLFANS...its easy to do.
A little slow aren't ya?!?! Should've posted that an hr. ago, maybe that would've made sense. Too late the hero.

Re: A WR BIGGER THAN AN LB?

clear.gif

Dude can run over DB's and block them for Ricky. Bring him in...
he'll improve our passing and rushing attack in a way no rookie could.

You are welcome on the wagon.

:bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon

Egad. Another smack poster wannabe. I'll give you a 1 for the effort.

You should try practicing at the Depths Forum. Maybe you'll learn a few things.

BTW- did you know Bledsoe only passed for 98 yards in the same game. I guess you were turnin on the heat huh?

You were lucky to score 1 TD in two games vs us last season.....you were owned after showing up here just like you are now talking smack trying to make your cutesy posts. If I were you I'd be worrying about my CB and C situation....not mention 6-10 with a rookie Head Coach.

sorry dolfanmike....just joined in...kinda new on this site....been reading with interest thou for the last week or so....what i meant was that IF we trade for Boston, AND rivers is not available, then why not a backer...:)

BTW- did you know Bledsoe only passed for 98 yards in the same game. I guess you were turnin on the heat huh?

You were lucky to score 1 TD in two games vs us last season.....you were owned after showing up here just like you are now talking smack trying to make your cutesy posts. If I were you I'd be worrying about my CB and C situation....not mention 6-10 with a rookie Head Coach.
Have you ever heard the saying "practice what you preach"? Why don't you put me on ignore like you adviced others.

Like I said, slow..... BTW, I'll give you a 1.5 for that smack. You're getting better. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom