San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego newspaper says Boston is a goner

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
you were the one who posted it saying it was on insider and now you donthave a link to the insider article, and others on the board have checked... so if you posted it and claimed it to be true, then as far as this board is concerned, you made it up
I claimed it to be true? You and DD28 must've been classmates.

read up and there's the link where I read that report. Ask DD28, I think he's a member and he can check out the thread for himself or you can register yourself.

Yeah, I'm registered at Billszone. I checked the thread.

Some guy said he was on a forum and a couple of people posted it on there and said they saw it.

It's BS.

and justa, don't call us stupid for making you responsible for something you posted.

yea, billszone.com is far from a credible source... i can only imagine if people reported on what we posted
i wonder if anyone went to the chargers board and said the dolphins are trading us ogunleye for the 1st overall and Boston, and then quoted finheaven as the source. hahah

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah, I'm registered at Billszone. I checked the thread.

Some guy said he was on a forum and a couple of people posted it on there and said they saw it.

It's BS.

and justa, don't call us stupid for making you responsible for something you posted.
Now you now I didn't make it up like some people implied.

Justasportsfan said on ESPN insider he saw the colts were in discussions with Boston's agent.
So now you know I never said "I went there myself". Next time try to understand what you are reading first . :rolleyes:

But you didn't state that.

All you said in your original post was "ESPN insider reports..."

Oh, forget it. It's useless.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
yea, billszone.com is far from a credible source... i can only imagine if people reported on what we posted
i wonder if anyone went to the chargers board and said the dolphins are trading us ogunleye for the 1st overall and Boston, and then quoted finheaven as the source. hahah
So what's the difference with what is being assumed, reported here on FH? BZ is a message board just like this one. Hellooooo!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
But you didn't state that.

All you said in your original post was "ESPN insider reports..."

Oh, forget it. It's useless.
:lol:

First of all anyone to believe that has to be an idiot, the Colts could never afford Boston even with a restructured deal. And whats worse is anyone who believes anything on billszone.com has to be a complete frigin idiot. I wouldn't even waste my time going to a board where thery have no idea of what they are even talking about. Billszone.com:lol:

Originally posted by finzfan4life
I wouldn't even waste my time going to a board where thery have no idea of what they are even talking about. Billszone.com:lol:
Have you ever been to BZ? How do you expect anyone to believe you when you yourself have never even been there and start saying people don't even know what they are talking about? Homer logic.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
So what's the difference with what is being assumed, reported here on FH? BZ is a message board just like this one. Hellooooo!

the difference is when we have credible news, we post links to more reliable sources such as ESPN or the local newspapers-- the people who broke the story... not just blankly state it and dont show other people where they can see it to make sure that it's true

Back
Top Bottom