SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK

so, christian mccaffrey going to these guys is not good.

i never hope for injury, but if he could miss a lot of time just this season, and then do whatever starting next year, that would be okay with me.
If we got him…injury immediately getting off plane

49ers…healthy and rushes for 2,000 yds propelling them to super bowl victory

The deal was able to get done with help from the fact that the 49ers had six extra third-round compensatory draft picks. The picks were from sending Robert Saleh to the New York Jets, Mike McDaniel to the Miami Dolphins and Martin Mayhew to the Washington Commanders over the last few offseasons.

Wow, 6- 3rd round draft picks??

The deal was able to get done with help from the fact that the 49ers had six extra third-round compensatory draft picks. The picks were from sending Robert Saleh to the New York Jets, Mike McDaniel to the Miami Dolphins and Martin Mayhew to the Washington Commanders over the last few offseasons.

Wow, 6- 3rd round draft picks??
Yeah, it's too lopsided - all those picks for developing and sending those coaches - but NO picks for the teams, you know, actually giving the opportunities to them??

Yeah, it's too lopsided - all those picks for developing and sending those coaches - but NO picks for the teams, you know, actually giving the opportunities to them??
Yeah! Except, I think I understand the logic. The idea is if teams develop more Black Offensive and Defensive coordinators (especially offfensive) Remember Mike McDaniel‘s father is black, then there should be a bigger pool of diverse candidates for head coaching jobs. However, If they reward the teams by giving them draft picks for hiring Black head coaches, then that might send the wrong message?

It’s amazing that the Niners have beaten the Rams, Seahawks and Panthers rather easily while struggling with and losing to the Bears, Broncos and Falcons.

That’s three of the most inept offenses in the league.

If only the Rams and Seahawks could have stepped up.

On the topic of the Rams, how the eff did that team win the SB last season????? They are terrible.

Well Von Miller, Odell Beckham and Andrew Whitworth, for starters, all removed from the team.

It should be expected that they were a one and done team given their lack of young talent added the last 3 years.

Well Von Miller, Odell Beckham and Andrew Whitworth, for starters, all removed from the team.

It should be expected that they were a one and done team given their lack of young talent added the last 3 years.

it catches up, you might be able to have 1 "**** dem picks" seasons, but mulitples and you asking for a disaster. but I'll tell you what. i would trade all our picks from 2022-24 for us to win a super bowl this year or next, even if it meant **** was beyond gonna hit the fan afterwards

Certainly would’ve preferred he went somewhere else but WTF is SF thinking?

They aren’t the Rams of last year.

This wreaks of desperation.

I’m almost tempted to offer SF their 2023 first in exchange for their 2024 first and maybe another pick. If they want to discuss a trade leading up to the draft, I’d be all ears. Especially if we end up picking 25-29ish.

Niners could go on a run in 2022 if everyone stays healthy but I don’t see good news for them once the off season hits. You still have to go back to Lance. Garoppolo will be a FA.

Certainly would’ve preferred he went somewhere else but WTF is SF thinking?

They aren’t the Rams of last year.

This wreaks of desperation.

I’m almost tempted to offer SF their 2023 first in exchange for their 2024 first and maybe another pick. If they want to discuss a trade leading up to the draft, I’d be all ears. Especially if we end up picking 25-29ish.

Niners could go on a run in 2022 if everyone stays healthy but I don’t see good news for them once the off season hits. You still have to go back to Lance. Garoppolo will be a FA.
Seems like they are all in. They have a good chance to win the NFC. I forgot about Philly before but don’t see that many other teams that are as good in NFC. Tampa Bay still could improve I suppose.

Huge overpay for a 26 y/o who has played 10 games in the past two seasons combined. I wouldn’t bet on him to make it through the season, especially with his salary and the cost of four draft picks.

I get it though. They’re going all in. They see a wide open NFC. Tampa Bay and Green Bay aren’t it, Dallas looks legit but they always do before the postseason, and the Rams look like the definition of struggle. Philly has bullied a weak schedule so far, so we’ll see. I actually like their chances in a weak conference IF healthy.

Huge overpay for a 26 y/o who has played 10 games in the past two seasons combined. I wouldn’t bet on him to make it through the season, especially with his salary and the cost of four draft picks.

I get it though. They’re going all in. They see a wide open NFC. Tampa Bay and Green Bay aren’t it, Dallas looks legit but they always do before the postseason, and the Rams look like the definition of struggle.

I thought Miami was the only team to bet on oft-injured players

Seems like they are all in. They have a good chance to win the NFC. I forgot about Philly before but don’t see that many other teams that are as good in NFC. Tampa Bay still could improve I suppose.

I get that they are all in, I just can’t figure out what makes them think this was their all in move.

This is a move that puts jobs on the line. Shanahan’s and especially John Lynch’s.

I wish I had their 2024 first rounder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom