Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch

if fitzs wrs were allowed to push off as blatantly as burress did, then maybe fitz could have had himself a solid game.

haha, here come the excuses. So the DB wasn't pushing off on Burres at that time either, huh? always w/ the excuses.

it was so god damn blatant. how can u not see it. he was holding on, and then at the end burress just shoves him to get open

They were both grabbing each other, it was as much DPI as OPI. The refs allowed them to play through it, is it Plax's fault he's much stronger? It was also a TD which would have given mark 2 for the day but they called him down at the 1.

They were both grabbing each other, it was as much DPI as OPI. The refs allowed them to play through it, is it Plax's fault he's much stronger? It was also a TD which would have given mark 2 for the day but they called him down at the 1.
ya of course they were both grabbing at each other lol.
that is why on every nfl show, when showing the highlights and that play, everyone is laughing how burress got away with such a blatant pass interference.

in the nfl these days, what burress did is not offensive pi, but what marshall did last week vs the giants was.

if fitzs wrs were allowed to push off as blatantly as burress did, then maybe fitz could have had himself a solid game.
Please! ... you are the biggest crybaby on this site. You can never admit when you're wrong ... which is ALWAYS when it comes to the Jets.

Nice pre-game prediction ... "Buffalo easily".
could you possibly be more wrong??

The Jets are one of the best teams in the league.
The last 36 times we've taken the field, we're 25-11.
Those are the facts ...
I think you need to learn how to deal with it.

I love the excuses. Makes my Monday go by real fast!

Jets get so many calls, they shouldn't even be playing anymore. It's obvious to everyone here NFL will crown the Jets this year.

truthbtold;1064093666[B said:
]Please! ... you are the biggest crybaby on this site. You can never admit when you're wrong ... which is ALWAYS when it comes to the Jets.
[/B]
Nice pre-game prediction ... "Buffalo easily".
could you possibly be more wrong??

The Jets are one of the best teams in the league.
The last 36 times we've taken the field, we're 25-11.
Those are the facts ...
I think you need to learn how to deal with it.
yes i am such a cry baby, get me some tissues:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:.

fact is he blatantly pushed off and it wasnt called. it was a major play in the game, it led to the jets first td.

as for the jets being one of the best teams in the league like you said, lol.

packers, 49ers, saints, falcons, giants, eagles, steelers, ravens, texans, are all better than you guys. you guys are 5-3, not 7-1. also until proven otherwise, the patriots are better than you guys. i know they look like **** and are not as good as usual, but until you beat them, cant say your better than them. you have your chance this week.

ya of course they were both grabbing at each other lol.
that is why on every nfl show, when showing the highlights and that play, everyone is laughing how burress got away with such a blatant pass interference.

in the nfl these days, what burress did is not offensive pi, but what marshall did last week vs the giants was.

Yes b/c impartial guys like Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison highlited it. many were saying revis got away w/ one against marshall a few weeks ago but we know that was the correct non call.

yes i am such a cry baby, get me some tissues:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:.

fact is he blatantly pushed off and it wasnt called. it was a major play in the game, it led to the jets first td.

as for the jets being one of the best teams in the league like you said, lol.

packers, 49ers, saints, falcons, giants, eagles, steelers, ravens, texans, are all better than you guys. you guys are 5-3, not 7-1. also until proven otherwise, the patriots are better than you guys. i know they look like **** and are not as good as usual, but until you beat them, cant say your better than them. you have your chance this week.
:lol2: :crazy:
OK ... so ALL of those teams are unquestionably better than the Jets? Ok ... sure.
I bet if they played on a neutral field next week, the Jets would either be favored or pick em' against half of the teams on your list.

And BTW ... there's 32 teams in the NFL.

I love the excuses. Makes my Monday go by real fast!

Jets get so many calls, they shouldn't even be playing anymore. It's obvious to everyone here NFL will crown the Jets this year.

I just pointed out to this guy that the Jets have gone 25-11 in their last 36 games.
Its AMAZING how the league just keeps finding bad teams for us to beat, and bad officials to hand us these wins left and right :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom