Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch

It wasn't. They were already up 14 points with like 5 or 6 minutes left. Presumably a bunch of Henne's yards don't count for as much either because they came in "garbage time", which is fine with me, too.

I'm not going to defend QBR as some kind of absolute rating of a quarterback's play because there can be no such thing and any attempt is utter folly. But if you think that score and those yards for Brady should count the same as the yards and the touchdown that put them ahead 21-14, be my guest.

i think they counted. first of all it was a great pass. in general, and i hate tom brady, he made some beautiful passes against you guys all night. that said....that 99 yard td put the nail in the coffin and basically sealed the win. no chance you were coming back after that. now lets look at the flip side.....tom brady is on the 1/2 yard line and you guys force a 3 and out. punt gives you the ball in new england territory and a good chance to still come back. trying to weight scpring drives by time on claock and score of game is way too subjective. there are just too many variables. i think the stat is mostly stupid. that said...henne did look good monday night......your defense not so much

all 4 qb's played well. fitz and Brady were exceptional, henn was very good and Sanchez was good.

The only guy u know will continue this play is Brady the rest are all question marks to a degree

If you think Henne was "great" you don't know what great is. How in the world can leading your team to 17 pts in the competitive portion of the game and trailing by 21 be considered great?

not to worry ... he'll do much better against your team.

qbr = retarded stat. they say tom brady's 99 yard td pass wasn't as meaningful due to time left on the clock and score. like i said retarded.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

yet, once again, sanchez wins and the forehead vagina loses

here, since you can't conduct yourself respectfully in the main team-centric section of an enemy forum, you deserve one of my rare negative reps. Only wish I could give you 3.

not to worry ... he'll do much better against your team.

possible but the odds aren't favorable. jets defense is better than the patriots. and by then they shoudl be in better form....somehting about this shortened off season has put a strage twist on teams' perfomances in general.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

here, since you can't conduct yourself respectfully in the main team-centric section of an enemy forum, you deserve one of my rare negative reps. Only wish I could give you 3.

can't you guys take a joke??? seriously, lighten up

i think they counted. first of all it was a great pass. in general, and i hate tom brady, he made some beautiful passes against you guys all night. that said....that 99 yard td put the nail in the coffin and basically sealed the win. no chance you were coming back after that. now lets look at the flip side.....tom brady is on the 1/2 yard line and you guys force a 3 and out. punt gives you the ball in new england territory and a good chance to still come back. trying to weight scpring drives by time on claock and score of game is way too subjective. there are just too many variables. i think the stat is mostly stupid. that said...henne did look good monday night......your defense not so much

If they hold the ball for the five or six minutes that are left, which is certainly plausible since we pretty much didn't stop them all night, the game is still over. There are lots of ways to nail in the coffin and simply keeping the ball was one of them.

It shouldn't count for as much, and I'm glad to see that it doesn't.

I'm not arguing what Henne's rating should be or what Sanchez's rating should be. I frankly don't care. I know the game of football and I watched both games so I know what I saw. I don't need ESPN to crank out a number and show it to me.

But just on this point, I'm glad to see that they take that into account. And I'm glad that they seemed to count Sanchez's atrocious play in the big moments against the Cowboys against him, too, just as I'm sure they counted Henne's poor throw to Hartline from the one foot line against him.

If you think Henne was "great" you don't know what great is. How in the world can leading your team to 17 pts in the competitive portion of the game and trailing by 21 be considered great?
Considering he had a terrible defense and OL, his performance was great. He was hurried 18 times, improvised well and kept plays alive. When they opened theplaybook and gave him the keys they brought out what Henne can do.

I'm just glad they don't have a defensive rating. This would not be a good week to discuss it.

If they hold the ball for the five or six minutes that are left, which is certainly plausible since we pretty much didn't stop them all night, the game is still over. There are lots of ways to nail in the coffin and simply keeping the ball was one of them.

It shouldn't count for as much, and I'm glad to see that it doesn't.

I'm not arguing what Henne's rating should be or what Sanchez's rating should be. I frankly don't care. I know the game of football and I watched both games so I know what I saw. I don't need ESPN to crank out a number and show it to me.

But just on this point, I'm glad to see that they take that into account. And I'm glad that they seemed to count Sanchez's atrocious play in the big moments against the Cowboys against him, too, just as I'm sure they counted Henne's poor throw to Hartline from the one foot line against him.

how do they take into account the o-line playing very poorly and sanchez being pounded all game? so badly that he was groggy and close to a concussion?

It has existed for a couple of months and never has a dolphin fan brought it up until now- I wonder why that is?
Maybe because its the first game of the season? :idk:

Analysts are saying it is a much more accurate representation. Where was Sancheez? 30 out of 32?

Like it's even close. Fitz is easily the second best.

Maybe because its the first game of the season? :idk:

Analysts are saying it is a much more accurate representation. Where was Sancheez? 30 out of 32?

i have a new stat too. it's call TTR. total team rating. and it's decided by win and losses.

how do they take into account the o-line playing very poorly and sanchez being pounded all game? so badly that he was groggy and close to a concussion?

Having a concussion is a binary state. You either have one or you don't. Once it's been determined you had one, they vary in severity. There is no such thing as being "close" to having a concussion.

And either way, Henne was hit by the Patriots far more than Sanchez was by the Cowboys. So maybe the issue is with your QB being "groggy" because he's a "pu$$y."

What's Romo's rating? After all, he was the jest most efficient QB this week

Back
Top Bottom