Schad: Like Adam Gase, No, I Haven't Seen Enough Ryan Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schad: Like Adam Gase, No, I Haven't Seen Enough Ryan Tannehill

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
And what if he's right? Because I think he might be.

What if he's right and Tannehill is run out of town and leads some other franchise to a Super Bowl?

OK, you doubt it. I say he's good enough, surrounded by the right talent. Wouldn't that be "so Dolphins?"

You're tired of Tannehill. "I've seen enough!" you declare, as many have

But I haven't. And that makes you angry. And I get it. You think you're stuck in a torture chamber of mediocrity, where Tannehill goes 7-9 to 9-7 until he's 40 years old, and Brady and Belichick finally retire.

But I'm here to tell you Ryan Tannehill is not Miami's biggest problem. Not even close.

And that makes you angrier. "I've seen enough!" you declare, as many have.

But have you considered the alternatives? Do you even have a plan? Or is it just "anybody-but-Tannehill!"

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...ill?template=ampart&__twitter_impression=true

I certainly am not angry by his opinion, it's his opinion. I defended Tannehill even when I was skeptical, never beat up on the guy and never disrespected him. What if he turns out to be good, what if he leads another team to the SB, what if he's the next Brady, we have cut players that played their position better over less.....I personally have seen enough of him.

What if what if what if. We've been through years of what ifs. Fact of the matter is no matter where people go when they leave the dolphins, 9 times out of 10 they do better because they aren't surrounded by **** coaching stacked on by a **** front office.

And I'm not just talking about the trades of recent year, this spans over a decade now.

And what if he's right? Because I think he might be.

What if he's right and Tannehill is run out of town and leads some other franchise to a Super Bowl?

OK, you doubt it. I say he's good enough, surrounded by the right talent. Wouldn't that be "so Dolphins?"

You're tired of Tannehill. "I've seen enough!" you declare, as many have

But I haven't. And that makes you angry. And I get it. You think you're stuck in a torture chamber of mediocrity, where Tannehill goes 7-9 to 9-7 until he's 40 years old, and Brady and Belichick finally retire.

But I'm here to tell you Ryan Tannehill is not Miami's biggest problem. Not even close.

And that makes you angrier. "I've seen enough!" you declare, as many have.

But have you considered the alternatives? Do you even have a plan? Or is it just "anybody-but-Tannehill!"

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...ill?template=ampart&__twitter_impression=true

Excellent, excellent article.

I certainly am not angry by his opinion, it's his opinion. I defended Tannehill even when I was skeptical, never beat up on the guy and never disrespected him. What if he turns out to be good, what if he leads another team to the SB, what if he's the next Brady, we have cut players that played their position better over less.....I personally have seen enough of him.

But the point of identifying and being able to actually acquire better is valid, as opposed to just ‘I’m done’. Like I said in the other threads, show me the plan etc.

Basically last year you can say possibly we missed on who? Rosen? He was logically the only QB we really had a realistic chance at..

Been said a million times... No he is not the biggest problem, but he clearly is not the solution either. That is pretty silly logic, so we can only upgrade our biggest problem?

I don't care where he goes or what he does, as long as he gets the hell out. I'd cut him today if I could. It's time to move on for God's sake!

To whom? So easy to say that, just like in the article. Who do you want to move on with?

Interesting article, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Lots of questions and the assertion that QB isnt our biggest problem, but he doesnt identify what our biggest problem actually is. Is he suggesting that Gase is our biggest problem?

So he leads us to a playoff season in 2016 and leads us to a 3-0 start then 3-2 record, and yet we should cut him.

I'm just amazed. It feels like most of the fans would be ok being 1-6 if the QB posted 300 yard games every week and 15 TDs/3 Int because they can look at "stats" and say the QB is doing a good job!!

Interesting article, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Lots of questions and the assertion that QB isnt our biggest problem, but he doesnt identify what our biggest problem actually is. Is he suggesting that Gase is our biggest problem?

Injuries, the defense, the schems, scouting, seems like we have alot of candidates maybe.

This dude Schad has been a tannehill shill from day one. I get it, he’s a failed Espn reporter that is kissing arse to stay in good graces.

The bar is so freaking low with Tannehill even Brock Osweiler is meeting it.

It’s a sad state to have a franchise held in purgatory while a below average Qb gets propt to levels he’s never demonstrated. Literally no NFL accomplishments. ZERO. What are you waiting on?

Back
Top Bottom